• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Inverted Hearts (nostalgia-fest)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone else from the early days remember this fan demo? A relic of KH history. It would seem Churro has kept it on a hard drive for some 19 years, and it’s available to download again!

FF91EDB3-B3B3-41E6-8299-806477F88562.jpeg

Seeing this in action again is unbelievably nostalgic. I remember playing this and compulsively checking their website for updates before CoM was released—made the post-KH1 wait a little more bearable, though I never got to play the 2005 version. At the time, playing as “BHK” felt incredibly mysterious and cool, even though in retrospect, it merely involved running around with some farm animals lol. In some ways, it feels like we’ve come full circle with the thick air of intrigue overhanging the post-KH3 era. Hell, if these guys made an Inverted Hearts 2.0 with playable Yozora, I’d be all in.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jwozsn3ijdc4ew2/KH-IH_demo.zip/file

Video tour:

Last edited:
Back