• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: Lost Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCrazyWoahYAH!

'Sup, everybody? I'm not that much of a writer, but I would like to try. :p This is my first good story, in my opinion, that I have written in a year. Soo yeah!

: l o s t m e m o r i e s :

Chapter One

All I could hear was the pounding in my ears.

All I could feel was emptiness.

The emptiness hurt... Like I was jumping off a high cliff and my stomach had turned inside out. That's what it felt like.

I felt someone carrying me... I couldn't open my eyes. I felt so weak... I heard a voice, but it was so distant. I could only catch parts of it.

"Ro...s...Ro....s...." A "Ro" and an "s". What was this person trying to say? I wanted to open my eyes to look, but even that was painful. I tried to ignore the pounding and listen to the voice, to see if it was a boy or a girl. Was I boy? Or was a I girl? Wow, I wasn't even sure of my own gender!

"Rox...s....Rox...s...." An "x" was added to the "Ro". Such an improvement! I wanted to say something. But I couldn't open my lips. I felt so very weak.... I felt myself drifting off into sleep.

-------
Falling through darkness...His dark dark coat floating... The wind rushed past him.He was falling. He looked down and saw a spiral of light. He fell closer and he saw that they were stairs. They were pale blue and stood out in the darkness. He landed at the very bottom. He looked up. The stairs looked like they would never end. He inhaled deeply and exhaled before runnng up.

He started to hear voices.

"Roxas!"

"Sora."

"Got it memorized?"

"Riku! Kairi!"

"You'll be better off now..."

As Roxas ran farther up, the voices grew louder. Pictures flashed through his head. He only caught glimpses.

A girl with red hair, a flash of silver, brown, blue, red, black. A smile, a stick that said WINNER. A large key. A white room, a blond girl. A golden star, another star. Roxas couldn't keep up with them. He heard his own voice.

"Hayner! Pence! Olette!" Hayner? Pence? Olette? Who were these people? He had never heard of them. Yet... they seemed familiar. Roxas ran faster up the stairs until he saw a white light at the top.

"Al...most... there!" Roxas huffed, pushing his legs. Finally, he reached the light. It was a small, white ball. Roxas slowly stepped up to it.

"A... ball? That's it?" he said. He reached out, and slowly grabbed it. A white flash engulfed him.

"Ahhh!" Roxas' screams were drowned out by a loud ringing.

And then he woke up.

------

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Wow... This is pretty good. ":D
I can't wait for the next chapter!

D

Deleted member 71005

An error or two here and there but nothing major.
It's great so far... Keep it up.

Dagey

Pretty good! You keep writing and I'll keep reading! Wow there's a lot of good writes around here XD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What? Who?
I'm so confused; but so entertained.
Where are you going with this?
I'll stay tuned for more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back