• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Melee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Blue Mage said:
Some sort of summon system where you can summon Simba, Bambi, Dumbo, Genie, Mushu & Tinkerbell

That would be cool, like the Pokeballs in Smash Bros. Melee.

My team would have to be Kairi + Sora, I don' know why, but it sounds cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
If they had a game where all of Sony's characters (kinda like Super Smash Bros.) came together to fight in a melee gaem, there would be no doubt that team Kingdom Hearts would win!
I mean, who could stand up to Axel, Sora, Ansem and his Guardian, Marluxia, Riku? Not to mention a few.

shadowkiller

Kingdomclasm is right! I'd love to see Spiderman just try to ficght a guy with a huge sword! "I shoot my web and... wait Sora burned it up with Firaga. AAAHHHHH!!!!! Run away!!!!!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I'm not sure about a Melee but maybe KH2 could have a multi-player mode, but its only 2 player and its one on one and you unlock characters after you beat them in the game or if their team members once they join your team, a bit like that Buffy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back