• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

KH movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rikus_brother

Awards
I think that a movie could either make or break the entire series. But if it was good I would go to see the movie in the theaters like a thousand times.

klclodi13

Awards
Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
how could it make or break the series when its a movie that follows the exact same storyline as KH1? im just saying. and im not sure it would go to theaters cause they used to have movies from a tv series (i.e. pokemon and digimon) but stoped bringing it to theaters and just brought the next movies of that series straight to DVD/VHS (ex: Latios and Latias, Jirachi wish maker, destiny deoxys, mewtwo returns) so i doubt it would go to theaters (would be cool though). you see my point?

M

Mika

Yeah, I have seen that. Well.... If Square Enix was gonna make a movie, I really really REALLY hope they make it when we all are not waiting for a game to come out. That's what's happening now. Avdent Children is taking SOOOOOO long that they kept having to delay kh2 so they could finish the movie.

Advent_Sora

Awards
they r not going to make a movie I dont know why evryone thinks so >< in a interview with nonura the magizine asked if they were going to make a movie for KH because AC was going pretty nice then nomura said ''oh I wish i could but I dont have the time and trying to but the whole KH story into a movie would be hard'' so dont count on it