• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

I wonder if they will ever make a disney movie, of KH? That would sbe awesome, the movie would probably be long though. I would make one.....if I had a million dollars. KH would make an awesome movie, give me your ideas.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
HAHAHA!

You're funny! One million dollars just to make a movie!

We won't see a KH movie in the future. It would be very hard just to follow the storyline and if they did fit the whole storyline, it would take too long to make. If it were to be a live action movie, there are no actors that fit any of the characters descriptions.

If it were to be CG, sure the fighting seems pretty complete because of the game, but they have to make more for each movement that's not in the game, and they have to get the lipsyncing just right.

I highly doubt there's going to be one.

Rikus2Sexy4U

There was a rumor a few years back Disney was planning a KH animation but I haven't heard word of it since...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
There WERE rumors of a KH show.

Doubt it'll go through.

And yes, if there were a KH movie, I'd go see it.

Rikus2Sexy4U

Yeah that was posted on AnimeNewsNetwork back in 2003... It's kinda like the Zelda animation... I don't think theres enough free story to make a show that can actually stand on it's own... for very long anyway...

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Cloud_Unchained said:
HAHAHA!

We won't see a KH movie in the future. It would be very hard just to follow the storyline and if they did fit the whole storyline, it would take too long to make. If it were to be a live action movie, there are no actors that fit any of the characters descriptions.

If it were to be CG, sure the fighting seems pretty complete because of the game, but they have to make more for each movement that's not in the game, and they have to get the lipsyncing just right.

no i think your wrong i kh movie would be sweet i mean there making a final fantasy 7 movie.if they did make one it would be excelent the battles would be wicked just like in deep dive.

and one more thing what do you mean about the lipsyncing.all cg movies have to do it,its not that much of a problem:rolleyes:.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In the first place, rumors are rumors. If you don't hear anything about it after 2 years, it's 100% clear it's fake.

Second place, hard to follow the story is bullshit, cuz if that was true no movie would be fun to watch at becuz it would all be too hard to follow

Third place, topic is not important, we have ENOUGH of these topics.

One-Winged-Angel

I don't think it would be a good movie unless they made it a long saga or something like that because that is a pretty long story to fit into a two or three hour movie don't you think?

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
It would be sweet with a KH movie but I dont think its possible....its just to much stuff to inklude....but I think it would be possible for them to make an anime show of it... it could take up much more from the original game than a movie could...

Sora's_son

if they were to make a movie they should base it on one of the fan-fictions.
But manly the one by LaneJoe which is definetly the best fan-fic!!!!!!

KeybladeKid1127

Cloud_Unchained said:
HAHAHA!

this has come up before and i agree with him!!

I highly doubt it!!!

rikubaka67

Awards
I think that we'd all go see it if KH was a movie, but i really doubt that they will make a movie of it. that would be awesome, though, depending on how they do it!

AnuBis22

I have to admit it would be kinda exciting if they made a kinddom hearts movie i mean look how good Final Fnatasy 7:Advent children is going :D :D :D!!!!!!!!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
AnuBis22 said:
I have to admit it would be kinda exciting if they made a kinddom hearts movie i mean look how good Final Fnatasy 7:Advent children is going :D :D :D!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy deserves a movie. A good movie. Especially after TSW. Don't expect just because it's SE for KH to get a movie or series. It's only been out a few years, and without the Final Fantasy fanbase it wouldn't be half as popular as it is today. KH couldn't hold it's own movie, it's just not strong enough. Compare it to Final Fantasy, even one game, let alone the whole series. See? Exactly.

kingdomcaesar

yeah a kh movie would be awesome, but i'd rather have the manpower/effort put in a sequel of the video game series rather than a movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back