• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
A KH movie would totally rock! The only reason they wouldn't make it would be because of the time factor-it would take quite a while to make....not to mention how long it would take to watch. I would watch it for hours, though. :)

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
yah i heard some rumors going around about a live action and a cg. i think it would be cool, but it might be like the last ff movie and cause bankrupcey (sp? XD) and thats how most of this bit started ne? ;P lol.

sora unleashed

well if not a movie they should make some kind of anime of kingdomhearts i can already think of a saga of it.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
THE_BLACK_MAGE said:
no i think your wrong i kh movie would be sweet i mean there making a final fantasy 7 movie.if they did make one it would be excelent the battles would be wicked just like in deep dive.

and one more thing what do you mean about the lipsyncing.all cg movies have to do it,its not that much of a problem:rolleyes:.

Yeah, i dont think they would make a KH movie.

You said that they might, cuz they made a FF7 movie, but the reason for doing that is cuz the fans wanted more, but the old FF7 system used to make the FF7 game was out dated, so in making a game, they found that it would be to hard, they would have to start from scratch. So they started from scratch and instead made a movie. I think that they would only make a Kingdom Hearts movie if they didnt make another game for like 5 years, and people wanted more, and they were in the same boat. So if at all a movie is made, you might not see it for ten years....sorry....but I too like to dream of a Kingdom Hearts movie, and who would play what characters...............
......Jonny Depp.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......ok I am done....

C

CEDELAS

hey i have got somthing to say on studio disney (an aussie tv show dont know if usa gets it) there is a show called the house of mouse wich features like all of the disney characters anyway at the end it always says thanks to so and so but this time it said thanks to keytime studios for there help and goodluck on there new tv show i know it dosent sound like much but it had sora in there and the key looked like the kingdom key i swear and why would i lie i love the fact of a tv show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back