• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH=new console

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Well after I beat Days and the hype was over, bbs got more attention, but I hated bbs....until...
My friend tells me he's selling his PSP for $50 w/ memory card and medal of honor.

So now I can't wait for BBS!
Has any KH game ever made you buy a new system?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think it solidified my decision. I picked up the Crisis Core bundle, knowing that Birth By Sleep would be released sometime in the future. Really, it's probably my most anticipated portable game of all time. I'm definitely excited, and looking at the Japanese sales, it seems like many people did buy a PSP purely because of Kingdom Hearts.

Birnax

No. There are better games to get a video game system for.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
KH3 was kind of the reason I got the PS3, but it was definitely not the sole reason. I also wanted the new Ratchet, Unreal Tournament 3, and several other games. I've never gotten a system solely for one game. It seems stupid to me, hence why I'm not wasting my money on a PSP just for BBS, even if it's better than KH1. I'll just watch it on youtube thank you very much.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wait, I'm confused, this is in the KH section, so does that mean you're actually asking us if we ever bought a console for a KH game?

S

Shadow Soldier

In that case no, I have never bought a console for a KH game, that would just be stupid.

xhavenx

well i got a DS for Days... but my sis bought the DS and she bought it for other games.. so i guess i didnt technically get it for KH... but i would get a psp for BBS!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No...

But I'm buying a PSP for collective reasons. The new MGS is coming out for it ("might" be the last MGS Hideo directs [and besides, Big Boss=win]), and since I'd conveniently have a PSP by the time BBS comes out, it just so happens that it'll look that way, but it's not.lol

Kiana_Ishido

When KH came out, I wanted to get a PS2 just for it. I wasn't a gamer until KH. Of course, I bought MANY other games :) I bought a PSP for BBS, though I knew I would get other games I knew about. So... yup.

A

Azrael

Of course not.

I just buy KH games when I already have the consoles. Buying one for KH is just plain ridiculous.

αsiя

space coke
I only got my DS for Days but I but other games for the DS too
I got my PSP for BBS but i bought other games for it too
To tell you the truth KH is the only game that makes me want to play other games
Right before Days came out I havent played a video game in like 7 months and i was doing just fine without them
I have no interest in really in any other games (except the Zelda the series)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I bought a PSP just for BBS years ago...now I try and convince my friends it's better than a DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back