• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: New Dark vs. New Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

thanks

I'll start writing again in a few minutes.

Edit: I just finished the 4th chapter I hope it isnt too short!

Chapter 4

Out of the hellish prison Riku had started to sense a very odd presence nearby. He could not pin-point the location but knew it was very close. Then all movement and sound ceased. The air became still and then, there was complete and utter silence. Riku turned around to look back at the entrance of the Underworld and caught the glimpse of some large figure. As he turned back around there was a large shadow like figure looming off in the distance. Six glowing yellow eyes is the only thing that could be made out. In the blink of an eye, the shadow vanished and everything sprung into life again. Riku stood puzzled for a few minutes before making his way back to his Gummi Ship. Once inside, Riku sped off back to Traverse Town for the next item location.

Upon entering the Synthesis shop he was immediately greeted by the same moogle from before. “Hello! I see you have the fang yes?”

“Yeah…so where’s the next item located?”

“Well …umm…I think its on the place called Arctic Hollow…”

“What do you mean you think? You have to know its exact location!”

“Sorry…It’s been a long time since I remember seeing Shiva… but she must be there!”

“If she isn’t there… terrible things might happen to you the next time we meet….”

As Riku left the Shop a voice called out to him. Riku looked around and saw no one. “Wha? Who called me?”

“Up here.”

Riku turned around and looked up to see Cloud sitting on the Synthesis Shop rooftop.
“You’re about to go fight Shiva right?” Cloud said as he jumped off the roof and landed lightly on the ground.

“Yeah…how did you know? Is Mickey spying on me or something? How do you guys keep finding me like this?”

“Heh…That’s not the point. If you want to fight Shiva you’ll need this face mask.” Cloud handed Riku a furry looking face mask and pocketed it.

“What’s this for?”

“You want to be able to breathe properly will you’re fighting in fridgid air right?”

“Yeah…I guess.”

“Well that’s all. Good luck…you’ll need it….hehehe.”

“What was that Cloud?”

“It was nothing. I must go now. Goodbye.” Then Cloud disappeared in a blue light.

“What was that all about?”

Riku hopped inside his Gummi Ship and made his way towards his next destination. From what he could see, the surface off the world was completely frozen over. In the middle was a large castle, which also looked frozen over. That was the most likely place for Shiva to be.

As Riku landed his Gummi Ship immediately started to freeze. Riku left the cockpit as quickly as he possibly could and ran towards the towering ice palace. As he was run he slipped the mask onto his face and cut through the blinding blizzard. There seemed to be no traces of life on the world at all. Then Riku was stopped by four Heartless. There were not like any Riku had seen before. They wore Light blue chest plates and greaves, and wielded two ice blades on each arm. Their heads were covered by a knight helmet the same color as the rest of their armor. They were also about the same size as Neo Heartless. They bore the heartless symbol on their chest plates. They did not move for many minutes until a swift gust of snow swept before Rku. The heartless where no where to be seen. Riku turned around and then turned back around to find himself surround by the four heartless. Each one had one of its blades pointing at Riku’s throat. At the exact same time, each heartless drew back its blade and thrust forward at Riku’s neck. He ducked and narrowly avoided being struck by all four blades. The in one movement, Riku wielded his faithful blade SoulEater and sliced the heartless to his left in half and then turning into smoke.

The three remaining heartless leapt back and charged at Riku. Each one attacked him at the same time forcing Riku to block and evade six swords. The one that seemed to be the leader squared off against Riku as the other two were disposed of. It slashed at him from both sides with the blades but Riku caught the blades with his sword and retaliated by deflected the swords and blasting it with Dark Firaga. The heartless had no other choice but to block the attack with an X- block thus causing the swords to shatter on impact. While the creature was vulnerable, Riku charged and impaled the creature in its mid-section and destroyed it. He then continued on to the palace of ice.

The entrance to the palace was two gigantic doors of solid ice. A very large hole was blown into one of them by Dark Firaga and Riku walked through it. What was to be seen was two staircases at either side of the castle that lead to the very top of it. In between were various corridors and chambers. Riku dashed up the stairs losing his balance from time to time because the floor was also solid ice and was very slick.
He had reached the topmost chamber in a matter of minutes and opened the chamber door with a quickness. In front of him lye a large balcony with a throne at the tip. There sat the ice queen Shiva who stood from her throne. Her skin tinged blue, her hair a deeper, darker blue and piercing eyes of the same color. She wore a half dress and a top slightly darker than her skin. She began to speak seconds after she rose.

“So you have arrived young one? You come seeking my crystal correct?”

“Yeah. Could you hand it over or do I have to take it by force?”

“I assure, taking this from me will not be an easy task. Are you prepared?”

“Quit talking and start fighting!”

“As you wish…”

Last edited:

Dark_StarX

Hi and I'm bringing this back and finishing it!

Then I'm gonna start a new one, with my own original characters,and world!

I'm not gonna finish this chapter until tommorow but, here is one paragrap from it.(mostly centered around Sora this time)

Meanwhile in Hollow Bastion, Sora sat atop his dark throne. Two Invisibles sat at either sides of him. His dark aura, raging wildly as if it had a mind of its own. A NEO Shadow heartless appeared before him holding a jar with what looked to be a black gas. It handed the jar to Sora and the substance started to react violently with Sora’s aura. Sora unscrwed the jar’s lid slowly and delicately and the substance spewed out. At first, it still looked like a gas, but then it condensed into a small ball. It hovered above the ground and started taking the shape. It grew in size and started to take on the shape of Cerberus. Though, it looked more like a heartless now, not a living thing. It made no sound and had piercing yellow eyes. Then with a snap of Sora’s fingers it vanished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back