• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH/Nicktoons Crossover Idea- Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

danio13

I would like to mention something about the story I didn't manage to put in the first post. This is kinda like the prologue.

Years before, there were the seven sages and the Sorceress of Light that kept the worlds from being led to darkness. There was also the Golden Pheonix (I would appreciate a better name for it.) that travel between worlds, always flying free, wandering and shining its brilliance to all. A dark sorcerer wanted the pheonix's power for himself to conquer the worlds and brings them to darkness (think Xehanort...but a lot hammier :D ) The sorcerer almost gained its power but the sorceress of light manages to defeat him. The pheonix was fatally injured due to the battle, so the sorceress sadly split the phoenix power in two (existence and innocence) and scattered the 2 pieces away. Without its power, the pheonix died and vanished in golden ashes. Ashamed at what she has done, the sorceress went into hiding, never to be seen again.

Now, the 7 sages of balance, who still keeps the worlds in...well...balance, now deal with the dark cyclones that appeared in the worlds. Is this signaling the return of the dark one?...

SO what do u think? And should heartless be the enemies for this rp?

danio13

Well they could be but considering all of the ther stuff you've got maybe another enemy.

Mmm good point...but since keybaldes will be here...I though heartless would be here too but with a slightly different insignia.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mmm good point...but since keybaldes will be here...I though heartless would be here too but with a slightly different insignia.

I agree with LightAndDark. I think for an AU like this, you need a new enemy. The Heartless are more for the main KH universe. For a creation like this, all of your stuff should be original.....But that's just me....And it's YOUR story.

As far as the characters go, I'd need to know what they look like before I can do any editing.

danio13

I made a few sketches (bad at drawing btw) for the new enemies for the rp

49201192439am.jpg

I think there are not so bad, seeing as it is inspired by elements from Nicktoons.

And descriptions for the main characters will come soon.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I made a few sketches (bad at drawing btw) for the new enemies for the rp

49201192439am.jpg

I think there are not so bad, seeing as it is inspired by elements from Nicktoons.

And descriptions for the main characters will come soon.

Not that bad....(I'm a crappy drawer, too. ^_^)

I must say they remind me of Pokemon, but they aren't bad at all.

They need a better name, though...."Drizzles" doesn't exactly fit the idea that they are "Corrupted emotions."

The "Treat Weeper" looks cute. ^_^

danio13

Not that bad....(I'm a crappy drawer, too. ^_^)

I must say they remind me of Pokemon, but they aren't bad at all.

They need a better name, though...."Drizzles" doesn't exactly fit the idea that they are "Corrupted emotions."

The "Treat Weeper" looks cute. ^_^

Hmm how about the "Disvibes"

danio13

No....I'm thinking more like...."Emotis" or.....Maybe "Gentalis?"

I don't know...I've never been creative with names.....>_>

Hmm sorry not doing it for me....
How about the "Outvibes" or "Overvibes"

Other than that I got nothing else

I choose "disvibes" because vibes is another name for emotions and they are representations of certain emotions
EX: Heat Weeper (sadness and anger/frustration)

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm sorry not doing it for me....
How about the "Outvibes" or "Overvibes"

Other than that I got nothing else

I choose "disvibes" because vibes is another name for emotions and they are representations of certain emotions
EX: Heat Weeper (sadness and anger/frustration)

Wll...."Oveervibes" sounds good. Either that or stick with "Disvibes."

My brain's fried, LOL.

danio13

Wll...."Oveervibes" sounds good. Either that or stick with "Disvibes."

My brain's fried, LOL.

Disvibes it is :)

Now working on designing the world titles. Will finish today so hold on tight :)

danio13

Cool.

Um.....What about the characters? I just need to know the bare basics of what they look like, then I can start editing.

OK hold on (they can be anime if you can)

They are both 16

Gene: Short red hair (with yellow split hair) Green eyes, Wears long sleeve blue shirt and red stripped vest. Jean pants with cuffs pulled up and long socks with stars on them, and red-orange sneakers.

Johan: Brown short hair, Blue eyes, Wear short sleeve jacket with green shirt underneath. Has long pants and sensible black shoes.

Oh and this:

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/6047/492011102242pm.jpg

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Johan was easy enough. I used Suzaku from Code Geass as the base:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27ynwj9&s=7

Gene was a toughy. I couldn't find the specific clothing details you requested, so I found a pic that suited her and worked from there:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4sjtj7&s=7

As you can see, all the GIMP can do is modiy color schemes and such, but I think it got the job done. It took a long time, so I hope these are good enough. :)

Last edited:

danio13

Johan was easy enough. I used Suzaku from Code Geass as the base:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Gene was a toughy. I couldn't find the specific clothing details you requested, so I found a pic that suited her and worked from there:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

As you can see, all the GIMP can do is modiy color schemes and such, but I think it got the job done. It took a long time, so I hope these are good enough. :)

Thanks for this :D
I was expecting Gene to have a red hair with a lock of yellow hair rather than half red half yellow. But that is my fault as I did not word it well for you. But still thank you for the pics. At least people will have a good idea of how the main characters look like :)

I might have someone actually draw them but I am not sure yet.

Last edited:

danio13

Have not abandon this thread just to tell you
Busy with school work at the moment.
But I will be back.

danio13

Quick question. Should the players make characters to join in the story, or give the players characters to play as?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back