• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh novels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
Idk just wanted to get that out there.
Ah, ok. I thought you wanted to say something else but published your comment without finishing it. You know, usually when someone creates a thread they have a question or write a fact or experience, inviting others to share their thoughts.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So far I've read the kh2, manga the 1st book of kh3, 358/2days manga, the khux Novel, bbs novel, chain of memorys manga, and I need to read the re:coded book, and ddd the Novel.
Nice, just to clarify are these the mangas or novels you are reading? Looks like a mix of both worlds.

Awards
Ah, ok. I thought you wanted to say something else but published your comment without finishing it. You know, usually when someone creates a thread they have a question or write a fact or experience, inviting others to share their thoughts.
Sorry I'm not really used to "treads"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry I'm not really used to "treads"
Yeah, when you make threads on discussion boards, you're expected to have a question that needs answering or want to start a discussion about something. Saying "I did a thing" and leaving others with no room to engage isn't well suited for this kind of space.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh thanks for the info. So for a question you could ask how to beat a specific boss, or a level, stuff like that?
Anything, really. I mean...a topic can really be anything. Even what your post is, but with like more detail like "I really hated the coded game but love the novel! what do you all think" or whatever.

Less...Twitter where you talk into the void and hope for responses and more Reddit-like.

Back