• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh oc design feedback?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HAWTSAUCE

Awards
aah i feel like im making to many posts on this website or something :,-)
anyways I'm making a shameless self insert for myself! like real shameless, shipped with a canon character kinda deal?
But I want to know if he looks,,,,kingdom hearts enough if that makes sense?? like I started with my base design and then added unnecessary zippers and belts to kinda get the kh fashion feel?

itme_61.jpg
just wanted to be self-indulgent today ( ' v ')
if yall were curious about any other info about him, he doesn't know who he is, and just for the hell of it he's a keyblade wielder, but he really doesn't want to deal with the responsibility that brings so he keeps it a secret claiming to be a mage who specializes in healing and boosts. ?? has a mega crush on demyx
He used to be a florist and tho he doesn't remember that, he does remember a lot of flower language( different flowers have different meanings! People have used bouquets as means of communication, I find it fascinating!)

Back