• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Online IDea of mine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I know its a hoax but hey theres still possibility

I think that if there is a KH online it should not be an MMORPG
it should be like this

Start a New game/server and can play with 5-8 people or less

you chose your charicter like this

Sora
Riku
Cloud
Yuffie
Leon
and some more
Mayby even Roxas

each has an advantage
will finish later gotta go to school

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
i guess it would be cool.... but as i said in another thread... A KH ONLINE WILL NEVER happen... sorry if ive crushed your dreams... its just this whole KH online thing is starting to get annoying... so everyone stop makin threads 'bout it!

Magnaboy1234

if there was a kh online i think it would be better if you could create your own character

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Do you know how many soras would be walking around in the MMORPG if he was a choice. you should haver to make your own character........It dont matter though because IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

rowd149

Why do you all feel the need to bash people when they make threads like this? Do you work at SE? No? Then you don't know what they're planning. So how about being constructive instead of justing flaming?

IMO, I think this actually sounds like a pretty good idea for an online version, especially since the series is mainly story driven. It'd be sorta like a cross between Tales of Symphonia and the Resident Evil: Outbreak series, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back