• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH RE: COM UK?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

Is there any news on Kingdomdom Hearts RE: chain of memories coming out in UK?It has been about 7 month since USA got it and would like to think if it was coming to UK there would be some info on it. :lol:

One of the main reasons I ask this is not only am I a big KH fan like a lot here but the UK just has 3 KH games (one for GBA that I don't own) so would like to play COM.If there is no news I would gues that it is not coming to UK so will import it no problem.I just hope I don't import it and then it come to UK. :35:

Any help would be great.

Bryantjj

But isn't that odd? They already went through all the trouble of translating everything into english... Or do they have to do some other european languages as well if they release it in Europe? Because I'd say it's a small effort to release it here, since even if I import it, I won't be able to play it on my European PS2 -_-

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, I don't see why they can't just make it Europe-compatible and release it in the UK. It's the only released Kingdom Hearts game I've not played, aside from Days, of course, but that's not even been released in America yet, either. Bring CoM to England and stop being so selfish, I say.

KingMickey2490

It not coming on Gamespot it said it was coming out in April but it not so it Not coming :(

248978.jpg

King Mickey The Master of the Keyblade

wwinterj

That is a shame and stupid.I see no reason why they would not bring it to UK.Well I will give it until the end of the year to be sure (1 year after USA is more then enough time to release it in UK if they ever will) and then import it from USA.

I use swap magic and the fliptop for import games (I imported Manhunt 2 with all the fuss about the ban in UK only for it to come out in UK) and take the risk.Of course it would be better if it came out in UK but if not not all hope is gone thankfully :23:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Im in a PAL country too but Im just going to import it.

Veriun

Europe always gets screwed big time when it comes to video games. Since we haven't heard a word about it releasing in the UK, I doubt it's coming.

Kairiangel

Europe always gets screwed big time when it comes to video games. Since we haven't heard a word about it releasing in the UK, I doubt it's coming.

Agreed, us in the UK and europe always gets things last or not at all its like Rule of rose, was released in Japan and America but not in the UK cause of our shitty government. And I highly doubt RE: Com will come out in the UK cause it wouldn't take 7 months really. Another harsh fact of life really.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Its not just Europe, its all PAl countries.

Santuary

There has been no news about a UK release, and the chances of it are becoming very unlikely, seeing as the PS2 is pretty much on it's death bed. As a UK fan myself, I also find this annoying <=[

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The game isn't coming, because they feel like it probably won't sell over there, so why make something if it won't even sell.

sorabrawl

The game really isn't all that good to be honest with ya. I prefer the GBA version. It's still cool to see the cutscenes in English on the other hand.

Criss and Riku

i know what u mean if any of u have herd of the hellfirecomms on utube then THEY MUST SEND RE: 2 UK i want to here Ntom and helldragon talk!DX

The_Dragoon

i was excited to see chain of memories to be a ps2 game, but the problem is gonna happen again,
its the same problem with kh final mix 1 and 2, so i was so disappointed that i was only gonna be released in the US,
europe needs those 3 games and more!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
like what other people are saying it really isn't that great of a game to get, the GBA was far better, the difficulty has increased alot.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
But there is scenes you dont get in Re CoM.

wwinterj

Good or not I don't own a GBA and never will.I see COM as a important part to the story and would like it to finish my PS2 trilogy of KH if that makes sence this is why I will import it so it seems. :embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back