• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Related Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
I decided to make this topic today because I woke up this morning after a really weird dream about Vexen of all people/things. This is probably the first KH dream I've ever had, unless I've had some when I was younger that I can't remember, but it was the strangest thing, first of all it was a dream about vexen, who is not only not a real person, but also one of the worst not-real-people in the game, he was certainly one of my least favourite organization members, mainly because I don't know as much about him as most of the rest. Second of all, he actually seemed nice in the dream :S

I was wondering if anyone else has had any strange KH related dreams in the past? :]

keybladealex

Well, one time I had a dream where Kairi was a baby and I shook her to death. While I was shaking her I kept telling her: "You're growing up to be the worst KH character ever. I'm doing the world a favor." Yeah, that was semi-evil, but I had it so...yeah.

Sora da Explorer

Once had a dream, I was at that awakening place, you know, the big pillar?
that birds fly off of? and then eventually you fight some big heartless/nobody?
yeah, those damn birds scratched up my face and then the big heartless ate me.
I never wanted to sleep or play kingdom hearts again. buuut I did anyway.

Erauqs

When I first bought the first Kingdom Hearts game, I had no memory card. I had to start over everyday after school. One night , I had a dream that I got to play in Disney Castle and finally meet Mickey Mouse. For the longest time, I thought it really happened. I finally got my memory card and waited to see Mickey in Disney Castle. As you all know, it didn't happen. T.T

KH!

i had a kh dream 2!!! roxas, namine and i where in that white room in the twilight town mansion and we were just crackin jokes and stuff.... it was really weird..:31:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You know when you go to bed right after you watch a movie or play a video game and it's still on your mind? Yeah, that. Had a couple KH dreams, a couple days after I got KH2 and Days. Other than that, no.

Twilight_Angel_

Heh I've actually had a few KH related dreams....but all of them had the same person in it...Axel..The first was wierd, as it was just me scared outta my wits in nothing but darkness, when I suddenly saw white flames shoot out everywhere, and a pair of warm, strong arms wrapped around me. I turn around and who was it? Yeah...Our favorite redhead...It felt so real, like the feeling of warmth you get when you sit next to a campire, EXACTLY like that. Heck, I even wrote a small paper on it for school(I thin kthe prompt was a vivid drem you had) and got an A.

ice327

I had a dream that I was in sora's place and all the people were replaced by my friends and family it was weird but instead of a keyblade I had a spiked cloud sword. I had a similar dream about KH2 though but it was sora, roxas, and me in as party members. We went through the whole game and then we added two of my friends and Riku we split up into two groups and fought xemnas and his clone. It was sweet

xVictorian_Dollx

The laundry room. No seriously, I'm folding clothe
Heh I've actually had a few KH related dreams....but all of them had the same person in it...Axel..The first was wierd, as it was just me scared outta my wits in nothing but darkness, when I suddenly saw white flames shoot out everywhere, and a pair of warm, strong arms wrapped around me. I turn around and who was it? Yeah...Our favorite redhead...It felt so real, like the feeling of warmth you get when you sit next to a campire, EXACTLY like that. Heck, I even wrote a small paper on it for school(I thin kthe prompt was a vivid drem you had) and got an A.

Lucky ducky <3

Ahem.
I had a dream that I was in The World That Never Was watching Riku and Roxas fight.
And then Sora, Donald, and Goofy, appeared on one of the buildings, and Sora was....singing....

Weird.

keyking

I had a dream i had a keyblade, but that was it. no memorable characters, no heartless, just me, my keyblade, and a bunch of dynamic kicks.

JTD95

its not a kh dream, but whatever. i was in a arena, like in rome or something, and the i went in some sort tunal thing, i had a sword and what not, then i got my ass hannded to me by a bounch of goblins or ogers, i dont know. the sad thing is i gotta anouther try at it (it was a diffrent dream, same shit though) and i still got my ass kicked by those danm goblin things. that was my las t chance

The thread was to tell about a KH related dream -.-

The only KH dream I can remember right know is that the Organization was in Hollow Bastion in does water gates from KH1 one. What they did there I don't remember, I think I woke up before finding out. At wasn't a realy special dream but it's the only I could remember for the moment...

In you guys' dreams...
Were the people in KH graphics or real?
Just wondering...

Well, I can't imagen how KH would look like in real life so my KH dreams is in KH graphic. If I'm in the dream then the KH stuff is KH graphic and I look like real

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ They were in KH graphics in mine. I had only had one before about 6 years ago. I don't remember what we talked about but I dreamed that Goofy and I were having a deep discussion. o_O And it's funny that this thread was made because the Goofy dream was all the KH dreams I had had but last night I dreamed that I was playing an English BBS in Ven's story. He was small in Cinderella's world but he met Cinderella but she was small too... Then I woke up and I got sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back