• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH saga continues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
khgamer said:
WE know about KH, Final Mix, KHCOM, and KH2, but if Squaresoft makes more KH games, how many will there be and what will they be about? "Finding the King?" or maybe, "Defeating the Unknowns?"

In kh1, finding the King was part of Sora's mission. In kh2, defeating the Unknowns ( aka the Organization) will most likely be Sora's and BHK's goal. The suggestions that you have made are already done or is about to happen.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
in kh2, the most likely thing that will happen is facing the organization...and its not squaresoft anymore. It is Square Enix

~NGD OMEGA~

The plot this time is more focused on whether or not Sora will get to see Kairi again, and not the king, because they seem to meet him rather early on. Also the Unknowns seem to be more of BHK's story, as opposed to Sora's. He is more against the heartless than anything.

I

Issac

if they do make KHIII it better be about sora or at least riku

twilightdarkness

SoulEater2118 said:
Nomura confirmed in one of his interviews, that the KH series would probably go to KHIII possibly KH4

He didn't say it like that he said that Sora's adventures will take him to different places so and even he dosen't know where they stop so im guessin it might be a number 3 and 4.. not sure though

~NGD OMEGA~

I'm gunna say five, because you figure 3 and 4 Sora would still be a teen, but by Five, you have a full grown keybearer at your disposal. Now that would be cool, like Jak 3, only taller with two annoying animals instead of one (JK, I love Donald and Goofy).

~NGD OMEGA~

I know what you mean, I can't seem to wait much longer, and it was just as bad waiting for COM. I hope they hurry up already, their fans are Dying here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back