• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Y'know, Olympus could've had a perfect attendance for being in every game, if it wasn't for DDD.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Also it's kind of hard to tell what's SE cutting corners, because of resources and what's intentional. This could be intentional because they didn't want to model him twice for just a few scenes

Like I'm pretty sure that Ven, didn't look the same at age 12 ad he does at 16, but because BBS was a smaller budget game, they didn't want to spend money on a model for a just a few scenes.
I have a conspiracy theory that the Wayfinder Trio have eternal youth, given they all didn't age. Even Terra after becoming Apprentice Xehanort has his BBS youth back. Xehanort was wise to keep a eye on these guys. We need a Pirates On Stranger Tides world starring ATV.

I always wondered why Xion was so much taller than Sora if she is supposed to be how he remembers Kairi. We can see it in the days movie at some point. She is one head taller than KH1 Sora. Makes no sense.
I mean she's got black hair too. Xion's weird, unless Kairi truly had a angsty, edgy phase she went through on the islands. With that said it could be that she was made at that default height? She was a 'imperfect' Replica after all. I don't believe she changes size when she turned into non-armor Sora either. Roxas is also taller then Sora for some reason. It could be she was designed to always grow at pace with Roxas?

She wears heels.
Elevator heels. Yet she's still the runt of both Organizations she's in. Go figure.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I have a conspiracy theory that the Wayfinder Trio have eternal youth, given they all didn't age. Even Terra after becoming Apprentice Xehanort has his BBS youth back. Xehanort was wise to keep a eye on these guys. We need a Pirates On Stranger Tides world starring ATV.
Maybe Eraqus didn't want his kids to grow up so he used the keyblade to lock their aging?

Elevator heels. Yet she's still the runt of both Organizations she's in. Go figure.
Now I just imagine Xion walking around in super elevated shoes to be level with Xemnas.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Maybe Eraqus didn't want his kids to grow up so he used the keyblade to lock their aging?
If only Xehanort knew this trick. The fact that Eraqus knows it and didn't teach Xehanort feels like the ultimate troll move, besides cheating at chess, of course. I mean he sees his friend isn't aging well, lol.

Now I just imagine Xion walking around with in super elevated shoes to be level with Xemnas.
In her tranformed final form she would eclipse Xemnas. Though she wouldn't fit in the castle at that size.

We have to admit that KH characters have a different growth path than normal humans. Or maybe it's the organisation members who continuously take growth hormones.
Lexaeus was addicted to them.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What if Kairi was only being nice to Sora because she was planning on eating him on the raft & now that it didn't happen she has to keep the act up to hide her cannibalistic intentions?

My brain went in weird places with this one NGL.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So while reading the Chain Of Memories Manga, i was reminded that Sora said he thought Naminé moved away, but where could she have moved to?
Does his world have other islands?
Or is the main island so big that going to another Village wouldn't be visible for kids?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So while reading the Chain Of Memories Manga, i was reminded that Sora said he thought Naminé moved away, but where could she have moved to?
Does his world have other islands?
Or is the main island so big that going to another Village wouldn't be visible for kids?
Do we know for sure there's only 2 islands?

In any event, Sora's memories were being messed with, said memories not making 100% sense is a given.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
What if Kairi was only being nice to Sora because she was planning on eating him on the raft & now that it didn't happen she has to keep the act up to hide her cannibalistic intentions?

My brain went in weird places with this one NGL.
This made me laugh more then it should have. Now I will forever have cannibal Kairi in my headcanon. She must have eaten Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie when nobody was looking.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This made me laugh more then it should have. Now I will forever have cannibal Kairi in my headcanon. She must have eaten Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie when nobody was looking.
I mean, how long were they really expecting to last on 2 coconuts & 3 fish anyway? There had to have been a plan b & that's eating Sora.

welken

Awards
There are so many Disney dogs. They need to do something in KH with all the dogs. Dog District, with a Cat Corner. If Sora were to turn into a dog, there should be lots of chewable surfaces and objects and Heartless bunnies and buses to chase.

Finding the Dalmatians again would be cute if you could find them playing around in the worlds. I feel like this must have been the original intention.

I like the idea of Cruella trying to run you down with her (possibly Heartless) car, or if she had a big scary attack dog Heartless that would comically drag her around by it's chain. Maybe midway through the game, you reach a compromise with her and she sells you expensive designer armors and accessories.

I like how mysterious Pluto is in KH. He seems wiser than everyone. How fitting that a creature named Pluto freely wanders through portals of darkness. "Pluto" could be the name of a world too. Maybe he is a king himself.
Regardless of any of that, they should use him more.

Also, Sora should have a dog or something! Meow Wow is not enough, though a tubby bulldog that looks like one is fine.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wonderland not being a world in DDD is a bit odd considering the whole movie was just a dream Alice had.

I like how mysterious Pluto is in KH. He seems wiser than everyone. How fitting that a creature named Pluto freely wanders through portals of darkness. "Pluto" could be the name of a world too. Maybe he is a king himself.
Regardless of any of that, they should use him more.

I feel like I've mentioned this before but have you ever noticed how weird Walt was with naming pets? Pluto, Lucifer, Diablo. There was a theme going on.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Wonderland not being a world in DDD is a bit odd considering the whole movie was just a dream Alice had.

I feel like I've mentioned this before but have you ever noticed how weird Walt was with naming pets? Pluto, Lucifer, Diablo. There was a theme going on.
Off topic but I love James Woods performance as Hades, even in the Hercules cartoon series.

disney233

Awards
Also off topic but James Woods is a racist piece of shit. His voice is perfect for Hades but goddamnit. I cant support him
Give credit to the character, not the voice of the character if they don't deserve it is what I say.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Also off topic but James Woods is a racist piece of shit. His voice is perfect for Hades but goddamnit. I cant support him
He also allegedly sexually harassed Willa Holland, an all round POS really
Really? This is shocking, I didn't know all this. I still like the Hades character, but I'll think twice over James Woods. I'm surprised Disney went back to him for KH3 with stuff like this.

Back