• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChaosStark

Awards
How do the Organization members fit their hair into their hoods? Does Xigbar have to wrap that long ponytail around his neck like a scarf every time he wants to put his hood up? What about people like Xaldin and Axel? Are the hoods bigger on the inside like the TARDIS? Do the hoods lead to a pocket dimension? If they lead to a pocket dimension, does that mean someone could enter it and just see the hair of everyone who currently has the hood of their black coat up?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Some days I think back to the time when Disney put Nomura in a skit with green army men in front of thousands of people & say to myself "oh yeah, that happened"

ahoRgrN.png

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Do the Destiny Islands have highly sophisticated clothing factories and textile manufacturing plants?

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Do the Destiny Islands have highly sophisticated clothing factories and textile manufacturing plants?
I've wondered about that too. I always wondered, whether there's more islands out there. Because with the type of clothes they have, it seems like there'd need to be more than just the few islands.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Some days I think back to the time when Disney put Nomura in a skit with green army men in front of thousands of people & say to myself "oh yeah, that happened"

ahoRgrN.png
Don’t remember seeing or hearing about this before, what event did this happen at? Since I’m curious about the skit and want to see if I can find it on YouTube.

Dark Rot

Awards
getting to see enemies split into heartless and nobodies, or heartless and nobodies fusing together would be cool

it would be creepier if heartless crept up on you more, instead of poofing in

scary primordial heartless made from different extremely dense negative emotions like fear, guilt, despair, vengeance, humiliation, panic, hatred, loneliness

you could make the seven deadly sins into heartless absolutely, they're just more hedonistic qualities and thus more like regular goofy heartless

the little bit of light that's in a heartless comes through in their cuteness

new enemies made from language/symbols, light, sound, madness

sora or riku or someone should have a gross little heartless pet/baby, or some kind of wretched creature. maleficent maybe

more heartless should speak. like a scary recurring jester

fancy new gothic villains. disney and ff villains should get extravagant new outfits

you could do a whole game through realms of darkness, and they should

Megavoltage

Awards
What GPA do Hayner, Pence, Olette, Roxas and Xion have in Twilight Town school? And what subject would be each characters favorite?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
At the Twilight Town school graduation I want Axel to show the other adults Roxas and Xion's "baby" pictures. For Roxas it would be when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade and disappeared into particles of light. With Xion it would be a empty, faceless Replica puppet on a table or in a tube before they inject Sora's memories into it. Then the rest would be of Roxas as a zombie, and Xion in hooded factory mode. Just imagine the stories the parents of Twilight Town could tell at their graduation event. As their surrogate parent/big brother figure it's Axel's obligation to embarrass them during their high moments of achievements :)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Are medals in Union X canon to the lore? Since in Chain of Memories the cards are technically canon as the characters do mention them. If medals are canon wouldn’t it be kind of weird that characters like Lauriam and Elrena could end up possibly getting medals of their future self without wondering why they suddenly have a different name and why their eyes are suddenly yellow or Ventus wondering who Roxas is and why does he look like him?

WaltK

Awards
I think the medals are canon but, like with the cards in CoM, the same can’t necessarily be said for what’s on them.

You could also say Lauriam and Elrena simply never canonically got to see the medals with their future selves on them.

palizinhas

Awards
Young Xehanort looks at a card of himself, sees it's Reversed, and goes 'huh, maybe I'm destined to become a villain'. Vague Young Xehanort time travel memories? No, Xehanort was just following the will of the cards.

Back