• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I never knew just how many people actually used the Share button on PS4 for youtube videos until KH3 put the copyright text in the corner. Like I've seen modded gameplay vids with that watermark. Meaning somebody had the time and resources to hack and augment a PS4 console and the software on it but are still too cheap and lazy to buy an elgato.

WaltK

Awards
Why do none of the original and Square Enix characters care about their relatives?

Sora never talks about his mother. Riku supposedly has parents (“we may never see our parents again”) that he never brings up. Kairi never even wonders what happened to her grandma.

Speaking of parents, did Roxas have any in the virtual Twilight Town?

Willow A113

Awards
Why do none of the original and Square Enix characters care about their relatives?

Sora never talks about his mother. Riku supposedly has parents (“we may never see our parents again”) that he never brings up. Kairi never even wonders what happened to her grandma.

This one bothers me so much.

Vulpes XIII

Awards

I know Sora and Riku’s parents will never appear but it would be nice to reference them occasionally, same goes for Tidus, Wakka and Selphie all Nomura needs to do is make Sora say something like “ I wonder how everyone back on Destiny Islands is doing”.

Also I don’t think we can say that “ none of the original characters care about their relatives“ since we have Lauriam and Strelitzia now.

Willow A113

Awards
I know Sora and Riku’s parents will never appear but it would be nice to reference them occasionally, same goes for Tidus, Wakka and Selphie all Nomura needs to do is make Sora say something like “ I wonder how everyone back on Destiny Islands is doing”.

Also I don’t think we can say that “ none of the original characters care about their relatives“ since we have Lauriam and Strelitzia now.
Maybe Lauriam and Strelitzia are proof he's trying to be better?

Willow A113

Awards
Disney, Pixar, and Square Enix, as well as Mickey Mouse, all exist as corporate entities in Toy Box.

What are the implications there?

Pizza Planet also seems to exist in at least two worlds. Besides Toy Box, there are also Pizza Planet stickers in the Bistro kitchen.
Well, I have a theory that the Toy Story characters are from another universe where everything in kh is fictional to them.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well, I have a theory that the Toy Story characters are from another universe where everything in kh is fictional to them.
That's honestly not too far fetched seeing it is based on a movie were a lot of our fictional properties also exist. Another similar world would be Wreck-It Ralph. I mean each world does kind of seem to be it's own parallel earth to varying degrees.

Willow A113

Awards
That's honestly not too far fetched seeing it is based on a movie were a lot of our fictional properties also exist. Another similar world would be Wreck-It Ralph. I mean each world does kind of seem to be it's own parallel earth to varying degrees.
I think that Andy's imagination created a world that was fictional to him but real in another universe. The Toy Story characters we see in kh aren't the real things but instead what Andy imagines them to be like. He always gives them powers (like Buzz's laser) so that explains why they are that way in Toybox.

Awards
Even if they don't know, they probably think he's dead with how long they might've gone without seeing him.
I kinda just assumed they saw him again like shortly after KH2's ending.

Like people keep going on about how Sora's mom is still waiting for him to come down to dinner yet seem to neglect that he was prolly on DI for a while before DDD.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I kinda just assumed they saw him again like shortly after KH2's ending.

Like people keep going on about how Sora's mom is still waiting for him to come down to dinner yet seem to neglect that he was prolly on DI for a while before DDD.
Probably, I'd kind of liked to have seen it, but I get why we didn't. Would be nice to get to see some more slice of life things in the games.

Xagzan

Awards
How's this for a shower thought: When you think about Xemnas' words during the finale of KH2, the scene where Sora asks if he remembers all the nicer emotions from having a heart, and Xemnas says he doesn't with what sounds like a hint of regret, you can extend that in both directions chronologically.

Both into his past, referencing his time as a complete human which he now can't remember, but also his final scene in KH3 (which is in his future but also technically his past since it's an event he already experienced), where he finally does feel that spark of emotion for the first time in years, but then of course returns to the past and indeed forgets by the time you fight him in TWTNW.

Casts a dual light in retrospect to his "Unfortunately, I don't" line in KH2, a double meaning in a timey wimey sense.

Back