• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
I would really like a bit more realistic interactions between the main characters, their meeting in kh3 felt a little underwhelming cause it was rushed, Not to mention some of the bland voice acting direction in Kh3 was weak and just lessened the impact of their reunion, I’m not asking for perfection im just hoping they get better at making the characters feel more human, in personality and how they move or how they talk with each other.

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Maybe he met DiZ/Ansem the Wise and that’s how he found out about him sneaking into The World That Never Was? Either him or Riku if Xemnas gave Mickey the slip

Vulpes XIII

Awards
If Marluxia and Larxene plan to get Sora fully under their control somehow managed to work in Re: Chain of Memories would they of been capable of overthrowing the Organization in the first place. I know Sora’s strong and he has bet all of the Organization before but given how messed up his memories would be at the time plus the fact Roxas and Xion were still part of Organization XIII would he of been able to win against them all?

Megavoltage

Awards
If Marluxia and Larxene plan to get Sora fully under their control somehow managed to work in Re: Chain of Memories would they of been capable of overthrowing the Organization in the first place. I know Sora’s strong and he has bet all of the Organization before but given how messed up his memories would be at the time plus the fact Roxas and Xion were still part of Organization XIII would he of been able to win against them all?
This would be a fun worldline to spend some time with, seeing how things would have gone if Sora fell in CoM. I'm trying to imagine Sora, Marluxia, and Larxene taking on Zebra Xemnas and it's a such a weird scenario, haha.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Prolly not, depending on if Zack is dead or not
No one dies in the world of KH. They just....give in to the darkness, I guess.

I have no idea why Ansem the Despise is alive in KH3 and am not compelled to look it up. I did my reading pre-playing KH3 to get the gist of some things, but was too annoyed at Namine's abuser coming back to life to care.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Ansem never died. In KH2 he got blasted over to the dark margin. Sometime later Aqua found him, and in KH3 SoD came over and DARKED bluebird while taking Ansem to Twilight Town

kaseykockroach

Awards
KH2 presented and staged it as a death. Not interested in whatever retcon they came up with because I guess they felt they didn't have enough characters with deep voices monologuing.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I mean KH2 was released since forever ago and we know since BBS that death doesnt really exist in KH series lol. Only in kh3 was it ever stated to be real

Foxycian

Awards
I just wish Nomura learns from his mistakes, this Guy is just too stubborn... and what I mean by that is, I hope he doesn’t complicate the story in phase 2, I still think he should hire a real story writer to at least help him when he droves himself into a corner.

But all in all kingdom hearts as a story may not be perfect but it’s still beautiful and captivating, and I can’t wait to see for what’s coming Next.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Yozora. Maybe he would've been the AU version of Mickey like Yozora is for Sora? It would follow a pattern of how Mickey shows up in the other secret endings in the longer versions (in a Org. cloak in Deep Dive and then with the Star Seeker KB at the end of KH2's setup for BbS).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Yozora. Maybe he would've been the AU version of Mickey like Yozora is for Sora? It would follow a pattern of how Mickey shows up in the other secret endings in the longer versions (in a Org. cloak in Deep Dive and then with the Star Seeker KB at the end of KH2's setup for BbS).
Would have been cool to see Oswald in action against Gigas in the Verum Rex commercial

kaseykockroach

Awards
Eraqus.

Clayton.

Strelitzia.

Oogie Boogie twice.

Xehanort.

Everyone in the goddamn Keyblade War.

The whole graveyard full of people in Scala ad Caelum.
They could come back. You never know what Nomura’s got planned. ;)
“Clayton’s hatred for gorillas was so powerful, it’s made him immortal!”
“I’ve kept myself alive for hundreds of years with a steady diet of jealousy and hate.”

Back