• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I can’t believe I never thought about this.
Those were the best days as a KH fan. Everything between 2016-2019 was so much fun in the KH fandom. I am already missing these days with all the crazy theories and the hype going on.

I still have not understood to what Nomura was referring to when he said we could do “anything” in KH3’s Final world. Pre ReMind we couldn’t do nothing in Scala except for the final battle.

Awards
Those were the best days as a KH fan. Everything between 2016-2019 was so much fun in the KH fandom. I am already missing these days with all the crazy theories and the hype going on.

I still have not understood to what Nomura was referring to when he said we could do “anything” in KH3’s Final world. Pre ReMind we couldn’t do nothing in Scala except for the final battle.
Same, wonder what he meant by that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Vexen,Lexaeus and Zexion had their own Lesser Nobodies that they controlled what do you think they would be called?

I don’t know about Vexen or Lexaeus but I think the ones that Zexion would control would of been called illusionist.
Going by FF job classes Lexeus' could of been called "Knights" and Vexen's could of been called "Scholars". Those names seem to fit their abilities and characters

Last edited:

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
I remember him saying that with the finale of KH3, he was doing something that he'd been wanting to do since FF7. Whatever it was, I don't think he was able to do it after all.

NoWay

Awards
Same, wonder what he meant by that.

I remember him saying that with the finale of KH3, he was doing something that he'd been wanting to do since FF7. Whatever it was, I don't think he was able to do it after all.
I was wondering if he was referring to where the battles take place. I mean we have a battle on the ground, under water, in the air and in some kind of Darkness/Light Limbo. But that’s not what I’d understand when he says “anything”.

WaltK

Awards
Jiminy is kind of crap at his original job of being Pinocchio’s conscience in the KHverse.

He manages to do what he was assigned to do up until his world is destroyed. Sure he gets separated from Pinocchio after that, which obviously can’t be helped, but when he finally finds Pinocchio in Traverse Town, he just ditches him instead of resuming his post. He temporarily returns to his role inside Monstro, only to ditch him again after that.

It’s no wonder the Blue Fairy has yet to reward him with that 18 KT medal from the end of the movie.

Soldier

Awards
Jiminy is kind of crap at his original job of being Pinocchio’s conscience in the KHverse.

He manages to do what he was assigned to do up until his world is destroyed. Sure he gets separated from Pinocchio after that, which obviously can’t be helped, but when he finally finds Pinocchio in Traverse Town, he just ditches him instead of resuming his post. He temporarily returns to his role inside Monstro, only to ditch him again after that.

It’s no wonder the Blue Fairy has yet to reward him with that 18 KT medal from the end of the movie.
To be fair, his role as chronicler has more merit to it than being the conscience of a troublemaking puppet. It's been established in COM that Jimminy provides some wisdom to SDG during their trek through the castle, sticking by Sora even after he abandons Donald and Goofy and chiming in on certain worlds like Atlantica. My guess is that he saw them as needing more help than Pinocchio, who worked toward his goal independent of Jimminy as seen during KH 1's end credits.

Y. Alex A. R.

Awards
What if Vexen was a boss battle exclusive to Riku before he goes to see Ienzo early in the game, with his hood fully up before he talks with Saïx?
That woulda been AWESOME!! A brilliant call back. Plus Vexen coulda tried to give a few cryptic hints that sound villainous out of context, but Riku later figures out they're important info that helps in defeating Xehanort.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I had these thoughts in the Headcanon thread, but they don't really fit there. I'm not sure if they fit perfectly well here either, it's just the best thread there was:

I was just thinking how it's a shame we've never got at least moments in an ending scene or even in the End Credits of Sora showing Kairi flying in Neverland and taking Riku to meet Santa Clause in Christmas Town. It would've been perfect with KH2's ending, especially since they did callback to the cave drawing Sora made in the Secret Place, too. It could even have just been a still shot of Kairi and Sora flying in front of the clocktower with pixie dust around them and a side view of Riku shaking hands with Santa while Sora grins in the snow area in front of his workshop. I like to think those things have happened at some point between 2 and 3D, only off-screen.

Another thought came to mind jumping off of that one of how interesting it would be if the circle of trees that connect Halloween Town, Christmas Town, and the other holidays also connect those worlds to Quadratum. If Quadratum turns out to be reality and the KH universe the un-reality... Well, I know I've had this idea before that maybe Enchanted's animated world, Andalasia (?), could be connected to Quadratum through the well Giselle gets pushed into and you end up meeting real world Giselle in Quadratum (which isn't very different from NY with all the skyscrapers). The same could be the case for Halloween and Christmas Town. The world inhabitants there are always preparing holidays for the real world. Perhaps there could be a door among the tree circle that leads to the real world. And Santa's sleigh can also travel to Quadratum perhaps? The same way Hook's ship and Monstro can fly through KH-verse, except Claus has magic that's special and could travel to a place like Quadratum. It would make sense since the Fairy Godmother uses Nameless Star's connection to someone from that world as a way to travel there--Santa has an emotional connection to all children there. Maybe even the same way as Fairy Godmother, through the dreams that children have of the things they want? I might be wrong though, I'm trying to remember what the Nameless Star's purpose is in getting Riku to Quadratum? Is it her body that's still there even though her heart's in the Final World or is her memories or connection to someone there?

Anyway, I know many have pointed out how Quadratum means Square. If Cloud and Sephiroth (as well as the TWEWY characters) actually were there because that's their world (the real world), it would be interesting if that world is sort of the reverse of the KH-verse we've seen so far where Disney characters are the minority while the FF ones were the majority. Something like Giselle being lost in their world would be almost a reverse situation to the FF characters being lost amidst Disney characters in Traverse Town in KH1. I know it's likely not going to perfectly turn like this, but it's interesting to think of ideas like this for the story.

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
If the Station of Awakening is supposed to be a representation of someone’s heart, then does that mean the stations at the beginning of KH1 were actually the hearts of Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle? But then, how and why did Sora visit them? And what was with that fifth station supposedly representing Alice, Jasmin and Kairi?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If the Station of Awakening is supposed to be a representation of someone’s heart, then does that mean the stations at the beginning of KH1 were actually the hearts of Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle? But then, how and why did Sora visit them? And what was with that fifth station supposedly representing Alice, Jasmin and Kairi?
Ven's/Vanitas' heart(s) could be interfering & providing such details. They know about PoH but don't know who all of them are yet (let's persume Vanitas must've found out about Belle at some point).

Alexxio M.

Awards
Seeing Leon's group interact with Ansem and the scientist group could have been a great moment for all parties involved. It would show Ansem, Even, and Ienzo feeling remorse and working hard to restore the world and regain the trust of the city. It would also show Leon, Yuffie and the gang learning to trust them and work together to find Sora. Have Cid working next to Even and Ienzo on the computer. Ansem and Leon talking strategy with Riku and Kairi. Yuffie pulling pranks on Dilan and Aeleus as they stand guard. Kingdom Hearts needs more slice of life moments and interactions!
Yess this needs to happen

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Aren't the hearts of the princesses supposed to resonate with the heart of the keyblade wielder?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Part of what makes VCAST fascinating is it's a glimpse into what other possible directions the series could've taken before Nomura went all Shonen on it. There's these 2 original characters in it, a parrot & a merchant in Agrabah, plus mummies & black gator things as enemies. Thing is, even they're not from any prior Disney work, they feel like Disney characters, like you could see them appearing in the Aladdin tv series or something & they wouldn't be out of place.

This is really not the case for most OCs. While Sora in his KH1 form was sorta based on Mickey, any notion of trying to make new characters look & feel like something that would actually fit in a Disney film went out the window come KH2. I can't find the video anymore, but I still this 1 preview of BBS from back in the day where the guy playing pointed at the cutscene of Aqua & the Grand Duke & commented how out of place "Rei Ayanami" looked next to the Disney guy.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
In Days mission mode it would of been awesome if when you do a mission in Halloween Town that each Organization member would have some kind of transformation for that world. As I would of really like to seen what each member would of been.

Last edited:
Awards
I just noticed.

Quadratum being on the other side of reality may be influnced by the possibility that Versus XIII was to act as an alternate side of the coin to KH.

Back