• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Prince of Shinjuku
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
Aeleus and Dilan not talking and only communicating with grunts is easily the most nonsensical thing in KH3. And that's saying a lot

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Aeleus and Dilan not talking and only communicating with grunts is easily the most nonsensical thing in KH3. And that's saying a lot
I guess, canonically, their recompletion left them unable to speak for the time being.
Funny because Xaldin was described of having a silver tongue previously. I guess that tongue didn't get recompleted with the rest of him.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Why do the plot teams think they need Sora to keep losing his powers? They didn't really need one for CoM to 2 (he just got his powers back from 1). I just feel like we can say that the reason Sora SEEMS weaker in every other iteration is because his enemies are getting stronger. Like how when he fought Super-boss Xemnas in KHFM, and then again in KH2 (which was significantly easier because he was fulfilling his potential). CoM? I get it (lost memories), 3DS (Okay, learning from scratch, why not?) 3? Um, okay? (Xehanorted and whatever) Re:Mind? Now you're just trying to piss me off...

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Why do the plot teams think they need Sora to keep losing his powers? They didn't really need one for CoM to 2 (he just got his powers back from 1). I just feel like we can say that the reason Sora SEEMS weaker in every other iteration is because his enemies are getting stronger. Like how when he fought Super-boss Xemnas in KHFM, and then again in KH2 (which was significantly easier because he was fulfilling his potential). CoM? I get it (lost memories), 3DS (Okay, learning from scratch, why not?) 3? Um, okay? (Xehanorted and whatever) Re:Mind? Now you're just trying to piss me off...
I think they kinda confirmed that the next time Sora starts in Lv.1 it's because of the toll of abusing YouKnowWhat, so there's already that. And perhaps Nomura just like making those types of explanations.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
I think they kinda confirmed that the next time Sora starts in Lv.1 it's because of the toll of abusing YouKnowWhat, so there's already that. And perhaps Nomura just like making those types of explanations.
I know, but why? All Chirithy said is that if he uses YouKnowWhat he'd lose his powers again. Maybe it's just me being nitpicky, but I feel like it's not a plot point that's always needed.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
I'm on the "I don't care" wagon, choochoo
Like I said, I might be nitpicky, but I feel like having a character completely go back to the beginning kind of hurts the character's believability in skill. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that that makes the enemies look weaker in comparison, making them inconsistent. Add it when needed, don't add it when not needed.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Like I said, I might be nitpicky, but I feel like having a character completely go back to the beginning kind of hurts the character's believability in skill. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that that makes the enemies look weaker in comparison, making them inconsistent. Add it when needed, don't add it when not needed.
I understand your point, won't say if it's nitpick, but you're entitled to your opinion.

But by all purposes, Sora should be a Keyblade Master without the proper examination, seeing as how, you know, he saved the world twice lol (if we use gameplay in mind haha)

Grey Skies

Awards
This is dedicated to the mysteries of Riku's clothing. You're welcome.

At the end of 358/2 Days, Riku changes into the form of Ansem SoD, and his Organization clothing is changed along with his body. Does Organization 13 clothing have magical properties that allow it to conform to the wearer's body?

Near the end of KH2 when Riku's normal appearance is restored, Riku rips off his cloak to show he was wearing very Riku-style clothes underneath, but if he was just in Ansem's form, how did this clothing fit him? Was he wearing these clothes before he turned into Ansem? Did these clothes magically change to fit Ansem's form, and then change back to Riku's form when necessary? Is clothing in KH all magical and able to fit anyone perfectly?

And how did his shoes change from Organization 13 boots to normal shoes? Was he carrying these shoes? Did Ansem the Wise's machine generate new shoes for Riku? Did his sudden loss in the power of darkness change his shoes?

And how uncomfortable must it have been for Riku to wear normal clothing along with Organization 13 pants and a coat over it? Was he also wearing a second pair of shoes under the Organization 13 shoes? Does everyone wear a second pair of clothing under their Organization 13 attire? Why don't Organization members die from the heat in Agrabah?

Why did Sora continue to grow while sleeping between the end of CoM and the beginning of KH2? Does nobody need to take in nutrients and energy to stay alive and grow? Why does food exist in KH if it isn't necessary to live?

This is a puzzling series even without considering the plot.