• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
…I already fear that some people would be happy if Nomura died because a game of his didn’t turn out the way they wanted.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Know what could make for a good stealth section in a KH game?

An alert meter for the main enemy that slowly rises whenever you’re in combat, and decreases quickly when you’re out of combat.

Foxycian

Awards
There was one thing in kingdom hearts that has been bugging me as of lately, the characters delayed reactions, whenever they talk or make eye contact they like stare and space out for a second before they do something, or when they fight they like have to stop for a second before they do their fighting stance and it just feels unrealistic, I don’t get how they make KH characters move like robots, in ff7 remake you can see that square can actually make characters move more naturally so why don’t they do the same with kingdom hearts?

it doesn’t bother me much but i wish they stop with the delayed reactions.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I have a hypothesis to explain a unexplainable scene from Days. Before going to Destiny Islands, Xion visited the main island, where Sora's mother mistook her for Sora and forced her to eat the dinner that was still waiting. It was so spoiled that she got food poisoning and began to hallucinate the trippy Zexion/Riku memory sequence that has confused everyone for years. And it spread to everyone in the area including Riku and Roxas, via memory-chain-linking-food, which will become a thing in KH4. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
On the topic of Verum Rex wonder why Nomura changed the names of Yozora's companions? Magia and Aegis seemed decent enough

Cumguardian69

Awards
Guys did you know yosora looks like riku? I wonder why that is. Do you think yozors is a story of if riku got the "keyblade" and left his tiny world???

Big hmmm vibes

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Know what could make for a good stealth section in a KH game?

An alert meter for the main enemy that slowly rises whenever you’re in combat, and decreases quickly when you’re out of combat.
Didn't they do something kind of like this in Monstro in Chain of Memories? Where you have to beat up the enemies as quickly as possible to increase a meter for Monstro to sneeze you out. Now that you mention a stealth section, I kind of wish this was an included segment in the Randall "fight" in Monstropolis.
There was one thing in kingdom hearts that has been bugging me as of lately, the characters delayed reactions, whenever they talk or make eye contact they like stare and space out for a second before they do something, or when they fight they like have to stop for a second before they do their fighting stance and it just feels unrealistic, I don’t get how they make KH characters move like robots, in ff7 remake you can see that square can actually make characters move more naturally so why don’t they do the same with kingdom hearts?

it doesn’t bother me much but i wish they stop with the delayed reactions.
I wish all the cutscenes going forward will be animated and not just robots talking to each other. For some weird reason, I feel like that happened to Riku the most in KH3/ReMIND.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
He didn't change them tho?

All i recall about their names was that they got removed from the Toy Box cutscene since Donald and Goofy look nothing like them.
They still werent in the final product as Dandelion pointed out. When they debut properly there names could be totally different for all we know.

And Donald and Goofy techincally do resemble them since they were wearing there clothes in Toy Box and had the same color scheme. Which is why Rex called them that in the demo

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They still werent in the final product as Dandelion pointed out. When they debut properly there names could be totally different for all we know.

And Donald and Goofy techincally do resemble them since they were wearing there clothes in Toy Box and had the same color scheme. Which is why Rex called them that in the demo
I mean Sora doesn't look like Yozora and no one in The Caribbean questions Donald/Goofy, so it's really not a stretch to buy that Rex would compare Donald/Goofy to the characters from Verum Rex that they were supposed to be just by the clothes.

And I think the names were removed because it's possible Nomura didn't flesh out the Verum Rex idea yet and didn't want to have more things "set in stone" or needing explanations.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Rex would still have to be fucking blind to confuse Donald and Goofy with Magia and Aegis. Mixing up Sora with Yozora already requires a huge stretch of the imagination.

I don't think this part of the conversation being cut out in the final game is really all that deep.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How many copies do you think Melody of Memory sold?
Niche genre, outdated graphics, released on the week of new console generations, and sandwiched in with 3-4 other music games on the same Nintendo Direct. The odds aren't in it's favor.

Back