• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Purely hypothetical, but I think it'd be hilarious if Sora just so happens to be the last DLC character in Smash Ultimate, which would bring the overall total DLC character count to:
  1. Piranha Plant
  2. Joker
  3. Hero
  4. Banjo & Kazooie
  5. Terry
  6. Byleth
  7. Min Min
  8. Steve
  9. Sephiroth
  10. Pyra
  11. Mythra
  12. Whoever CP10 is
  13. Sora
Notice how Sora is the thirteenth character listed? Again, this is purely hypothetical and I don't believe it has any bearing on his chances. I just figured it'd be funny for how perfectly it would line up, intentional or not.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kinda of a stretch to count Pyra and Mythra as separate, even if they do have moveset differences. Why not count Banjo and Kazooie as separate or add Alex, Zombie, and Enderman?

There's also been rumors of an extra bonus fighter, possibily an echo.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Higher level boss than Ansem and Xemnas in MoM*
*Beat the final boss of CoM even when he had a keyblade*

Maleficent's been doing a lot of grinding lately.

Awards
I just played Devil May Cry V for the first time. Has anyone else noticed that Vergil and V are basically the same as Ventus and Vanitas? Is it a coincidence that all of these characters have names that start with the letter V?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Did Stitch ever make it back to his homeworld after KH2? If Radiant Garden is playable again wonder if he will still be hanging around Leon's house or something

Zetta slow

Awards
If Jiminy Cricket in Sora's hair all the time? Is he pulling a Remy from Ratatouille and is controlling Sora's movements lol?

Alexxio M.

Awards
Thought this was the most appropriate place to put this question
clarification on the organization members weapons
are the organizations weapons basically a broken version of what a keyblade would look like for them and if so will Isa specifically be able to keep his claymore? cause there weapons seem to be summoned the same way as keyblades

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Thought this was the most appropriate place to put this question
clarification on the organization members weapons
are the organizations weapons basically a broken version of what a keyblade would look like for them and if so will Isa specifically be able to keep his claymore? cause there weapons seem to be summoned the same way as keyblades
I think Isa should still be able to keep his Claymore. Lea still needed to go through a Keyblade inheritance ceremony before he actually got his Keyblade and still had to rely on his Chakrams for a while

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*UX spoilers* Who know who I feel bad for? the escarglows they drew the short straw.

Xagzan

Awards
I forget if I already said this one, but Yozora's name is the Japanese equivalent of Noctis', both meaning Night Sky. Then what about his girlfriend? Is she the new Stella from Versus XIII? Stella is star in Latin, and in Japanese the word would be Hoshi. Plus that girl is literally already the Nameless Star. So will her name be Hoshi?

Probably not but still.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I forget if I already said this one, but Yozora's name is the Japanese equivalent of Noctis', both meaning Night Sky. Then what about his girlfriend? Is she the new Stella from Versus XIII? Stella is star in Latin, and in Japanese the word would be Hoshi. Plus that girl is literally already the Nameless Star. So will her name be Hoshi?

Probably not but still.
I want Nomura to unleash his full pettiness and just straight up name her "Stella".

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Probably not but still.
I was thinking Hoshi too. Yozora's two allies could also potentially have japanese translated names for Magic and Shield as well

Last edited:
Back