• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
What did Braig tell Ansem and the other apprentices when they asked how he lost an eye and gained a scar?
Probably assumed he got in a fight and lost. The way I see it, the apprentices likely care less about him / he does his own thing, so they'd assume his reckless attitude gave him his just desserts.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He told everyone that he accidentally shot his eye out and because he had a history of playing around with guns they all believed him.
Braig pretty much narrates the entirety of A Christmas Story to them.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Random thought that I’m not sure has been mentioned yet. How do you think Keyblade wielders the way finder gang in particular take care of their inventory as far as I’m aware Terra and Aqua don’t have pockets and I’m sure that thier armor sets don’t have them either. Ventus could have pant pockets but I’m not sure about that either

Awards
Random thought that I’m not sure has been mentioned yet. How do you think Keyblade wielders the way finder gang in particular take care of their inventory as far as I’m aware Terra and Aqua don’t have pockets and I’m sure that thier armor sets don’t have them either. Ventus could have pant pockets but I’m not sure about that either
A Merlin/Mary Poppins/Hermione Granger style bottomless bag?

92stars

Awards
WHAT DID SORA'S MOM MAKE FOR DINNER WE WILL NEVER KNOW

On a more serious note, who does king mickey rule over? Where are the rest of the royal guard? Are the different worlds literal floating planets connected by space, traversable via gummy ship, or is it more like alternate realities, the gummy ship is traversing space-time? If that's the case, does that mean we can see through space-time?
In KH BBS, Terra tells Ventus that starlight is the light of the hearts of other worlds. Please tell me then, Terra, is a shooting star a world plummeting through space?
I think about these things far too often with far too much seriousness.

EDIT: Also, sometimes the Keyblade is something you need to have on you and carry, but other times it appears as if you can just materialize it out of thin air. For example, in the KH CoM manga (which isn't really canon, but still) sora drops his Keyblade, and he always keeps it on his back (there are also a few examples of this in the main games). However, in Hollow Bastion, the Keyblade sort of materializes in Riku's hands...
I know this really doesn't make a lot of sense, but these are my kh shower thoughts

Last edited:

92stars

Awards
*(ahem)* There's still his goatee.

Anyways, if Sora got into Smash Ultimate, here's an idea I came up with for his Classic Mode route:

Stange New Worlds (fights against characters who have directly or indirectly appeared in crossovers)

Stage 1: Link (Tunic of the Wild) (Stamina Battle, both fighters have 150HP) on Arena Ferox Ω (Overworld (Melee); Adult Link was a guest character in Soul Calibur 2)

Stage 2: Donkey Kong and Little Mac (free-for-all) on Boxing Ring (Minor Circuit (Original); Donkey Kong appeared as a secret boss in Punch-Out!!)

Stage 3: Lucina, Chrom and Shulk (Fiora alt) on Gaur Plain (Conquest (Ablaze); Lucina and Chrom were characters in Project X Zone 2, while Shulk was not. Fiora was instead.)

Boss: Galleom (Vim and Vigor; the Subspace Emissary equivalent to the Guard Armor Heartless)

Stage 5: Joker (Stamina Battle, both fighters have 150HP) on Battlefield (Beneath the Mask; Joker has made several crossover appearances)

Stage 6: Ryu, Ken and Terry on New Donk City Hall (This is True Love Makin’; a reference to the Capcom vs. SNK series, plus the fact that all 3 of these characters have made at least one crossover appearance)

Stage 7: Cloud (Stamina Battle, both fighters have 150HP) on Coliseum Ω (Coliseum Series Medley; this is a reference to Sora and Cloud’s first meeting in Olympus Coliseum in KH1)

Now, this is purely hypothetical, and I don't mean to assume what's not true.
If only you knew.
Sora in smash announcement was one of the happiest days of my life
they said it would never happen.
They were wrong.

Soldier

Awards
WHAT DID SORA'S MOM MAKE FOR DINNER WE WILL NEVER KNOW

On a more serious note, who does king mickey rule over? Where are the rest of the royal guard? Are the different worlds literal floating planets connected by space, traversable via gummy ship, or is it more like alternate realities, the gummy ship is traversing space-time? If that's the case, does that mean we can see through space-time?
In KH BBS, Terra tells Ventus that starlight is the light of the hearts of other worlds. Please tell me then, Terra, is a shooting star a world plummeting through space?
I think about these things far too often with far too much seriousness.

EDIT: Also, sometimes the Keyblade is something you need to have on you and carry, but other times it appears as if you can just materialize it out of thin air. For example, in the KH CoM manga (which isn't really canon, but still) sora drops his Keyblade, and he always keeps it on his back (there are also a few examples of this in the main games). However, in Hollow Bastion, the Keyblade sort of materializes in Riku's hands...
I know this really doesn't make a lot of sense, but these are my kh shower thoughts
I actually covered what Sora presumably had for dinner that fateful night, the general consensus would be fruits and fish, as the mainland doesn't seem large enough to handle livestock.

There are other people in Disney Castle, like Horace Horsecollar that we simply don't see. They're implied to live around there. And given Donald and Goofy's prowess in the games, do you really need anyone else.
Shooting stars (or meteors, if you want to be technical) aren't the worlds themselves, but rather pieces of the walls that formed between the worlds and the lanes between. Every time a meteor shower occurs that world is open to interstellar travel, and the "meteors" are gummi blocks. Ansem the Wise covered this in one of his earlier reports in KH 1.

92stars

Awards
I actually covered what Sora presumably had for dinner that fateful night, the general consensus would be fruits and fish, as the mainland doesn't seem large enough to handle livestock.

There are other people in Disney Castle, like Horace Horsecollar that we simply don't see. They're implied to live around there. And given Donald and Goofy's prowess in the games, do you really need anyone else.
Shooting stars (or meteors, if you want to be technical) aren't the worlds themselves, but rather pieces of the walls that formed between the worlds and the lanes between. Every time a meteor shower occurs that world is open to interstellar travel, and the "meteors" are gummi blocks. Ansem the Wise covered this in one of his earlier reports in KH 1.
oh my god thank so you much
finally, I can sleep peacefully without troubled dreams of kingdom hearts

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They could've just used the Castle of Illusion in CoM.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Question regarding the final fantasy characters living in radiant garden do you guys think that the children characters from ffvii also live in radiant garden.

Zackarix

Awards
Question regarding the final fantasy characters living in radiant garden do you guys think that the children characters from ffvii also live in radiant garden.
Tidus and Wakka are from the Destiny Islands while the Gullwings are in Radiant Garden. Squall was from Radiant Garden and Selphie is from the Destiny Islands but Seifer and friends are from Twilight Town. Characters from the same game could be from from the same world, or they could be from a completely different one and there isn't a consistent answer.

Back