• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HotGarbage

Awards
Can nobody's like Xion or Namine get pregnant? And if they can how will be determined if the child will have a heart or not. For example if it's Roxas to make them pregnant, the baby will probably be a nobody make sense right, but if it's Sora to make them pregnant will be the baby a nobody or a somebody?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Can nobody's like Xion or Namine get pregnant? And if they can how will be determined if the child will have a heart or not. For example if it's Roxas to make them pregnant, the baby will probably be a nobody make sense right, but if it's Sora to make them pregnant will be the baby a nobody or a somebody?
I literally had this exact question not a few pages ago. We determined anyone born from a Nobody would be normal (since Nobodies are biologically human in pretty much every way, shape, and form). My question was more heavily hinged on the male, as opposed to the female.

Megavoltage

Awards
What are the taxes like in Radiant Garden? Do the Restoration Committee get any tax breaks or other benefits for doing the heavy lifting of getting the world back to normal?

Soldier

Awards
What are the taxes like in Radiant Garden? Do the Restoration Committee get any tax breaks or other benefits for doing the heavy lifting of getting the world back to normal?
Probably pretty cheap if you consider the fact that three prepubescent ducks, an aging wizard and a bunch of young adults are able to live relatively comfortable lives in what was once a hotspot for the strongest heartless in the lanes between. Also, if the manga is to be believed, a lot of what they subsist off of is mercenary work for the average townsfolk who can't defend themselves, receiving donations and admiration from those they protect.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
54ew61nhld781.jpg

What if one day Square decides to put 1 of those crappy cheap toy keyblades in a game as a joke? Oh, it can Xion's keyblade, that'll be perfect!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Is Sora's mom like, a Square Enix mom, or a Disney mom?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think when I said Disney I meant Pixar 😂
Makes sense. There are more Disney moms than Pixar now that I really think of it.

Since it's the holiday season one thought I have is if Sora ever took Riku and Kairi to meet Santa between KH2 and DDD

Perkilator

Awards
I think a world based on Sam Raimi's Spider Man trilogy could work with an original plot where the bad guys trick Sandman into thinking Spider-Man is after him. This would also be a good opportunity to "resurrect" Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus by creating near-lifelike copies of them with Sandman's sand.

Soldier

Awards
I wouldn't say they're going commando under there, in a few action scenes they do have black pants to go over their matching boots. As for the upper chest area, I'm not sure.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Other shower thought: I wonder what the sales breakdown between systems for MoM was. Like with KH3 it's a bit of a given it probably sold way more on PS4 than XB1. But for MoM the Switch got the lion's share of the promotion: release date announced in a Nintendo mini-direct, a system exclusive mode (that admittedly wouldn't work very well on the other consoles but it's rare for 3rd parties to even bother giving the Nintendo version something unique like that) & later on the song unlock in SSBU, which no doubt annoyed some of those who had bought the game another system.

The cloud versions announcement definitely had a vibe of S-E rushing out Switch ports they weren't planning on before because MoM did better than expected.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If Sora had gotten his own Palutena's Guidence, it probably would've been interrupted halfway through by the Kid Icarus characters suddenly singing Simple & Clean.

Back