• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
I've just realised that the Princesses of Hearts didn't play any sort of role in KH3 now did they? Previous games were like "Oh no, Xehanort's gonna go after them now isn't he?" and he just never did.
The assurance that he wouldn’t go after them is one of the main reasons why Sora and co had to voluntarily go and face Xehanort at the Graveyard: because he needs seven lights, and Sora and co offering themselves up for that role stops him from going after the princesses instead.

NoWay

Awards
The assurance that he wouldn’t go after them is one of the main reasons why Sora and co had to voluntarily go and face Xehanort at the Graveyard: because he needs seven lights, and Sora and co offering themselves up for that role stops him from going after the princesses instead.
I still think this was a missed chance for a midway point in KH3. It would have been really nice if the Organization attacked some worlds or to put it more precisely: if they would have been a threat for the worlds. I mean, yeah Xehanort using KH would have been dangerous but I don’t know.. I’d have preferred to see some actions in other worlds too. It also seems like the whole keyblade mini showdown did not even impact the rest of the worlds. There aren’t any consequences for the realms, apart from Sora being dead for two games.

It just seems so anticlimatic that Sora is the only person facing real consequences.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I can't prove it but I'm certain the original pitch for DDD was a Riku only game game where he had heartless party members. We know from early screenshots that there were heartless and nobodies early on but were replaced with DE and Riku did have the power to control them. Plus let's face it: are the heartless not more marketable for a monster taming game?

The concept got changed when higher ups demanded playable Sora and thus new creatures were needed for him to command.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Watching a KH youtuber review all of the dirct to video Disney sequels has me imagining Maleficent's new council just being the sequel villain successors to her old crew.

Maleficent: and you are...?

Morgana: Ursula's sister.

Maleficent: Just what I didn't need, an inferior imitation. And what of you over there?

Nashira: Jafar's sister.

Maleficent: How in th- is everyone here the sister of my minions?!

*Hera quietly slips out the back unnoticed*

Zira: Disney officially lists me as "it's complicated" but probably yes.

Maleficent: Suddenly I am even more grateful there was never a Nightmare Before Christmas 2.

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Watching a KH youtuber review all of the dirct to video Disney sequels has me imagining Maleficent's new council just being the sequel villain successors to her old crew.

Maleficent: and you are...?

Morgana: Ursula's sister.

Maleficent: Just what I didn't need, an inferior imitation. And what of you over there?

Nashira: Jafar's sister.

Maleficent: How in th- is everyone here the sister of my minions?!

*Hera quietly slips out the back unnoticed*

Zira: Disney officially lists me as "it's complicated" but probably yes.

Maleficent: Suddenly I am even more grateful there was never a Nightmare Before Christmas 2 now.
Then a new character designed by Tim Burton shows up, Oogie Boogies' sister

WaltK

Awards
Did nobody in Twilight Town see any of the Organisation-related shenanigans that happened during Days?

How did things like battles between giant monsters and weird goth people go completely unnoticed by at least somebody? Or when a gigantic puppet thing suddenly appeared in front of the train station?

PikaPal

Awards
Did nobody in Twilight Town see any of the Organisation-related shenanigans that happened during Days?

How did things like battles between giant monsters and weird goth people go completely unnoticed by at least somebody? Or when a gigantic puppet thing suddenly appeared in front of the train station?
"Hey guys, errrr.... there's this huge giant shadow thing outside the station and errr, I can see these two people in black coats and..."
"What are you talking about Andy? It's a common occurrence that happens here in the town. Now quick, get the tickets before we miss the big game."

Soldier

Awards
"Hey guys, errrr.... there's this huge giant shadow thing outside the station and errr, I can see these two people in black coats and..."
"What are you talking about Andy? It's a common occurrence that happens here in the town. Now quick, get the tickets before we miss the big game."
"Seriously guys, there's a large suit of armor terrorizing the sandlot, can't we do something about it?"
"Nah, just get watermelons".

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If there was any ambiguity as to whether or not Sora was now a “true hero” by the standards of the Gods of Olympus, then that officially went away when, like Hercules with Meg, Sora willingly sacrificed his own life to bring Kairi back.
I agree. Hopefully that's acknowledged by someone next time Sora is in Olympus

Soldier

Awards
If there was any ambiguity as to whether or not Sora was now a “true hero” by the standards of the Gods of Olympus, then that officially went away when, like Hercules with Meg, Sora willingly sacrificed his own life to bring Kairi back.
Except they already were considered true heroes remember? at the end of the 2nd visit SDG's images were etched among the constellations in that world. And as Phil said, it's not up to him, it's up to the gods.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's confirmed in KH3 that they are true heroes because they were able to walk into Olympus (the gates opened for them). It's also basically confirmed in KH2 when they have constellations at the end of the world.

It was established that recompleted people (like Lauriam and Elrena) will revert back to "Marluxia" and Larxene" when they turn back into nobodies. What happens if the heartless created (Lauriam's heart for example) is transferred into a replica? Does that create Lauriam while Marluxia exists as a nobody (with a heart growing)? Since Roxas and Xion were basically hearts stored in Sora's until they got placed in a vessel, why can't that happen to the heartless created? Also, what happens if Roxas creates a nobody? Will his nobody be Roxas?

Back