• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Pretty much yeah. Now that Roxas is his own person, he has no spiritual connections to anybody (no hearts residing in his own, for example), and thus no anomalies should occur when his nobody is created.
So his completed self is Roxas and his nobody is Roxas?

What if Sora creates a nobody now? Will it be different from Roxas? I assume it will because Ven is no longer in his heart.

WaltK

Awards
So his completed self is Roxas and his nobody is Roxas?

What if Sora creates a nobody now? Will it be different from Roxas? I assume it will because Ven is no longer in his heart.
I’d imagine so, yes.

In the same way Axel is just Lea without a heart, and so on.

Speaking of which, if nobodies can grow their hearts back, then can they in turn be split into heartless and nobody once that’s happened? Could a single body just go through an endless cycle of being split into heartless and nobody?

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Would Roxas's nobody have another X thrown in or would the name be an anagram? Like Saxor

Would be funny if Ventus (if possible) also gets a nobody so there's 4 lookalikes

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Which makes me wonder who named Namine? Or did she name herself?
Marluxia perhaps? He might of been the one to give her a name when he was assigned to the castle by Xemnas

Or maybe Namine came up with the name subconsciously due to her connection with Kairi

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Marluxia perhaps? He might of been the one to give her a name when he was assigned to the castle by Xemnas

Or maybe Namine came up with the name subconsciously due to her connection with Kairi
But if she didn't even know what she was, how would she know to give herself a name?

It was probably Marluxia. But it's curious why they didn't give her an X name, since the Recusant's Sigil is meant to keep track of them.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
But if she didn't even know what she was, how would she know to give herself a name?

It was probably Marluxia. But it's curious why they didn't give her an X name, since the Recusant's Sigil is meant to keep track of them.

It actually makes sense to me that he wouldn’t give her the sigil since he wanted to use her to overthrow the Organization. He wouldn’t want her to be tracked by Xemnas.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I don't think its a stretch for her to come up with a name for herself despite lacking Kairi's memories. But I agree it was probably Marluxia who decided on her name

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xion must've confused the hell out of Vanitas in TruOrg since she probably looked like Ven to him.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Xion must've confused the hell out of Vanitas in TruOrg since she probably looked like Ven to him.
There hasn't been any indication she still works like that by KH3. Since Replica's are now "perfected" everyone should see her as her. If anything Dark Riku should be confused why a hooded gloomy Kairi is there. Likewise with Marly and Larxene seeing a gothic Namine.

Awards
Except they already were considered true heroes remember? at the end of the 2nd visit SDG's images were etched among the constellations in that world. And as Phil said, it's not up to him, it's up to the gods.
Seriously it feels like that just went over a lot of people's heads cuz SDG thought Phil decided it.

Back