• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Willow A113

Awards
In the KHverse, memories are connected, right? When Sora has his memories messed with in CoM, everyone else’s memories are affected too?

So, would the same thing happen if one developed amnesia in a more convential, real world sense? i.e. if you got amnesia via head trauma.
In the khverse memories come from the heart, not the head. So even if a character got amnesia from head trauma it probably won't change anything. Someone's heart needs tobe messed with for that to happen.

AegisXIII

Awards
In the khverse memories come from the heart, not the head. So even if a character got amnesia from head trauma it probably won't change anything. Someone's heart needs tobe messed with for that to happen.
Well actually, it could work well with the recent theories that are being studied with near death experiences that the brain is just an anthena that receives the signal of the soul that is outside of our body. In KH, this signal could be the heart. Although they also clearly talk about soul and heart being a different thing so I don't know.

Willow A113

Awards
Well actually, it could work well with the recent theories that are being studied with near death experiences that the brain is just an anthena that receives the signal of the soul that is outside of our body. In KH, this signal could be the heart. Although they also clearly talk about soul and heart being a different thing so I don't know.
Hmm maybe. But I view that kinda like deleting a video off of youtube but it's not gone from other people's devices because they saved it on their OWN phones, you know. That's what it's like for brains and with hearts deleting memories is hacking into other people's devices and deleting it EVERYWHERE. Hopefully, my analogy is understandable lol. This is kinda getting into headcanon territory tho

Violet Pluto

Awards
In the KHverse, memories are connected, right? When Sora has his memories messed with in CoM, everyone else’s memories are affected too?

So, would the same thing happen if one developed amnesia in a more convential, real world sense? i.e. if you got amnesia via head trauma.
Namine had the power to mess with the hearts and therefore the memories of people connected to Sora specifically. It wouldn't happen normally from things like amnesia.

Alexxio M.

Awards
with the mention of Namine do you think she can use her powers on herself? like drawing something that just happened would strengthen her memory of it

Zackarix

Awards
with the mention of Namine do you think she can use her powers on herself? like drawing something that just happened would strengthen her memory of it
Like taking notes?

Even if she could, I doubt that's the form it would take. We've seen Namine take apart, rearrange, and remove memories, but we've never seen her strengthen them.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Like taking notes?

Even if she could, I doubt that's the form it would take. We've seen Namine take apart, rearrange, and remove memories, but we've never seen her strengthen them.
I agree, She states that memories never actually disappear though so I guess she may be able to bring one to the forefront, but she'd have to rearrange them in order to do so.

Perkilator

Awards
Decided to randomly assign some of the characters’ eye colors because I was bored.
  • Sora: Sky Blue
  • Riku: Aqua Blue
  • Kairi: Lavender
  • Roxas: Green-Blue
  • Naminé: Grey
  • Axel: Turquoise
  • Xion: Black
  • Terra: Brown
  • Ventus: Grass Green
  • Aqua: Royal Blue

TrinityXaos

Awards
Website
t.co
What if Kairi gets her own adventure while training under Aqua?

What if we get a Kingdom Hearts game that has an epic narrative like Final Fantasy XVI is shaping up to be?

What if the theme of sacrifice gets examined in a negative light in the upcoming games?

Sonofjafar

Awards
You mean to tell me actual scientists are claiming that souls exist and have control over our brains while being spectate from our bodies? That has to be the biggest load of pseudo science hooha I’ve ever heard

What if Ariel & all of her sisters were the 7 PoH?

That would just make opening the door to darkness too easy

D

Deleted member 246005

I thought of creating a Yozora stand in named Umbra but then I realized Umbra is the most generic OC name.

Back to the notepad I go.

@MATGSY
Ursula would hit the jackpot or be a laughing stock if she looses to Sora.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

Someone renamed Roxas "Arashi" in a thread years ago and I liked it.

I wanted to cut the Sora connection and make him a regular nobody. I'd use Arashi for his new name.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Someone renamed Roxas "Arashi" in a thread years ago and I liked it.

I wanted to cut the Sora connection and make him a regular nobody. I'd use Arashi for his new name.
If you take out the Sora connection then he's just some random OC with no connection to the story. Do literally anything else and KHII falls apart hard. Then Days falls apart because the main reason people were invested in Roxas was because he was set up in II and that set up came from his connection to Sora and how he reacted to it. Heck, in Days we find out that the reason he has such a different personality (at least on the surface) is because he didn't get the memories he was supposed to because Sora turned back into a human too fast. Meaning that he would have all his memories as a whole and the Comatose part of the game would just not happen. I just don't get the appeal.

D

Deleted member 246005

If you take out the Sora connection then he's just some random OC with no connection to the story. Do literally anything else and KHII falls apart hard. Then Days falls apart because the main reason people were invested in Roxas was because he was set up in II and that set up came from his connection to Sora and how he reacted to it. Heck, in Days we find out that the reason he has such a different personality (at least on the surface) is because he didn't get the memories he was supposed to because Sora turned back into a human too fast. Meaning that he would have all his memories as a whole and the Comatose part of the game would just not happen. I just don't get the appeal.
I first played KH2 in high school. Roxas and the Organization appealed to me than Sora's Ash Ketchum antics. So Roxas just being a regular nobody who joined the Organization but defects at the halfway point would've appealed to 15 year old me in hindsight. Its Force unleashed with disney anime lol.

Sora just felt like a chore to put up with over the years. Riku, Roxas, TAV and Axel overshadowed him pretty fast.

It's just a thought I had the other day. I thought this was the thread to share. Nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Violet Pluto

Awards
I first played KH2 in high school. Roxas and the Organization appealed to me than Sora's Ash Ketchum antics. So Roxas just being a regular nobody who joined the Organization but defects at the halfway point would've appealed to 15 year old me in hindsight. Its Force unleashed with disney anime lol.

Sora just felt like a chore to put up with over the years. Riku, Roxas, TAV and Axel overshadowed him pretty fast.

It's just a thought I had the other day. I thought this was the thread to share. Nothing more.
It is a thread to share, but people may wonder what you mean or disagree as well.

Back