• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Stream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Link: http://justin.tv/theonegaron

Right, so recently i got a new computer capable of handling the requirements for pcsx2 to run KH in 6x native res (which is in HD)

So, I was thinking of streaming Re:CoM and KH2FM+ whenever i play them on justintv or ustream, however i'm not sure as to which program i should use for a fluid stream.
I heard you can use VLC, but i'm unsure how solid the stream produced will be..

If any of you know, would be great to share your knowledge so you can then watch me play through (arguably) the best KH titles! :)

Last edited:

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Sorry to revive this, but the stream will be back up, please drop by and tell me what you think of the stream :)

I am a few hours into Re:CoM

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
So i wasn't streaming correctly, and it seems that my streams cut short dramatically on what i actually did. For my last stream i ended it after the Axel fight after exiting Traverse Town.
The stream didn't get any of that.

I'm positive I've fixed it this time, so if you tune in, you won't miss a thing!

By the way, i'm starting the stream shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back