• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
It was a good chapter, yo. Suspense suspense suspense. One thing though - I could never really stand when animes or manga or anything where there are multiple chapters/episodes/whatever of the exact same scene, just progressing as the people debate and tell their life stories. Nothing personal, just wanting things to move on aleady.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Zombies don't write stories, please don't eat my brains ;.;

Thanks a lot! =D Glad you read it... I'm impressed, if you read it all!

Thankee Kya. Funnily enough, I was complaining about exactly that today, except with an anime xD Don't worry. There's no more messing around from there. Everything will be finished in the next chapter... which is why it'll take me a while. It's going to be fairly long.

<3

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
OK, this was on the 2nd page?

WHAT IS THIS? HOW CAN A STORY AS AWESOME AS TFF BE ON THE SECOND PAGE?

Here's some bumpage for you, Snow!

Gullwing Yunie: Saving fics since April 1992.

Oh and by the way, Snow, I love your location! So cute! ^_^

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Thanks everyone. =3 *lucky to have such awesome friends*

Right, I'll be honest, the chapter is taking a long time. Long story short, my confidence in writing has been a little, uh, knocked off its feet. It's all done, but I feel sucky about it. When I try to work on it, it's getting me down. I don't feel like I'm going to write anything good. I'm really sorry about this. I feel like I'm making excuses all the time T.T

Anyway, much apologies from me. And thanks a lot for this angelic patience. ,=3

<3

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Thanks everyone. =3 *lucky to have such awesome friends*

Right, I'll be honest, the chapter is taking a long time. Long story short, my confidence in writing has been a little, uh, knocked off its feet. It's all done, but I feel sucky about it. When I try to work on it, it's getting me down. I don't feel like I'm going to write anything good. I'm really sorry about this. I feel like I'm making excuses all the time T.T

Anyway, much apologies from me. And thanks a lot for this angelic patience. ,=3

<3

Angelic patience? Awww ^_^

And don't worry about your writing turning out bad. Think positive! Cause you're a good writer! =D

I

The Show Must Go On
Yo, I haven't posted in here in... longer than I can remember. Bump bump bump bump bump.

Everyone, look at the sig Oreo made for me. Oogle it's sexiness.

KHTFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back