• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH to feature on "Best Of The Best: A Tribute To Game Music"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I hate to say this, but just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't expect a song to be great because of an awesome title. If you click the title of the CD, it should go to a page that has a thing that says 'Click play to see and hear what you'll get' under it. Near the middle-end, a clip of the song plays.

When I first read the title of the song, I expected something a bit slow, maybe piano-based or something. When I started hearing the clip, I could tell it was the song because of the lyrics, but with a happy(-ish) tune in the background. I'm not saying something KH-related can't have happy music, but that it just surprised me. I didn't think it was 100% great, but maybe the whole song is better than that clip.

Now I'm inspired to write KH tribute songs... LOL

shadow_of_light

if the whole song is better then that clip, then it better be killer. imo, that was oh so far from kingdom hearts... but yes, i am inspired to compose, but not write. i couldn't write a song with lyrics to save my life.:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back