• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fede

ok, after all this time playing kh2 i was like "let me play kh1 and beat sephiroth" i turned it on, loaded, and i was like "what's wrong with the camera" but i remembered that it is like that on kh1, so i went to olympus and entered platinum match. before i got kh2 i used to beat sephiroth with the kingdom key, now that i played kh1 again he owned me. the fact that you have no item shortcuts, and no good abilities except for some. it was weird playing kh1 again. try it yourself, see what happens and then xplain it here.

imasecretadmirer

well...it felt...stale. it was like stiff in comparison to the freedom kh2 gives you. ive never really noticed how bad the camera is until i played just now. the combat is ok though, but nothing in comparison to kh2's.

in short, im very glad the game got its update.

xyuffiexsorax

Hi, my first replying message, lol. I went back and played KH2 and i felt rather... a bit... well the game itself was kinda getting boring because in KH2 u have all of these cool ablities and in KH1 u can barely do anything exciting. Except dodge roll:p

Squirrel

i played it agn and i was disapointed. even the basic combos in kh2 are nice and fansy, but in kh1 its just slash slash slahs big slash. but i did miss good ol dodge role

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Funny, I played it last night because my sister's friend wanted me to get her through the lift stop bit in Hollow Bastion. But when I got the controller in my hand:

1) I'd forgotten my way round the old Hollow Bastion WTF.
2) I'd forgotten how to work the camera angles.
3) The camera was TERRIBLE.
4) I couldn't do any fancy moves, but kept trying to for some reason anyway.
5) Me: OMG How do you work this thing! *pwned*
Sister's Friend: Lawl.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Kowinkidink Yesterday I Just Played And I Was Gonna Ask The Same Thing Because Its Sorta Confusing That U Have TO Use The R2 And L2 Buttons And There Is Not That Much Good Shortcuts And And That Much Good Items I Remember Beating Him When I Got That Game The First Time And Man Did I Whoop His But But This Time I So Cant Really Play This Game Cuz Its More Difficult Than KH2 Well Ya It Was Fun THough Trying It Again!

BeastlyKillaKreg

i went back to go try, and it said "data corrupted." i didnt feel like playing 20-30 hours of crappy (sorry, but you have to admit it isnt great) kingdom hearts. so i gave up.

Br0k3n Riku

I always played on expert in KH, so I went back and played it, and well Sephiroth was just as hard as always, but I still beat him. and I like the camera control better in KH1, although, it kinda did suck compared to KH2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back