• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Cloud in a 300 draw? NA version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

Has anyone spent 300 and got a KH1 Cloud out of it? Because I noticed he starts out as 3 star...so it makes sense he'd be in that draw yes?....And what do u think my chances are to get him? I've been saving a lot of jewels, mostly because I been screwed over a lot. I get nothing but crap, I got terrible luck. lol....on the NA version that is...well since I've gotten a 4 star in it before I guess anything is possible.

ansteaky

I wouldn't recommend it. Hoping to get a specific medal out of any draw is a bad idea unless the draw has a much smaller pool (like the FF and Friends and Disney and Friends they did a couple weeks back). If it were me, i would save my jewels, level up and guilt some farmables in the meantime while I wait for a great draw or some premium medals to show up (which might be in tomorrows update). We have to get them soon...the next story update puts us at a minimum quest 300 and there are some difficult bosses starting at that point.

LingeringVanitas

Thanks, ya I thought about that. I did the 300 anyway because I actually got 150 back from doing a 5th quest, you know every 5 gives u 150 jewels. So it felt like I did it half off. lol And I didn't get totally screwed, it gave me the new White Rabbit, which is a speed medal. Which believe it or not I need, don't have much on my NA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back