• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 intro vid KH2 ending vid connection????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

ok in the beggining of KH1 there is Sora at one point who looks up in the sky and sees these blue meteors falling from the sky............then in KH2 after Sora and Riku are in the beach thing after fighting xemnas light appears and when they go into it it shows them as two blue meteors coming down to the island............soooooo was Sora seeing the future???discuss please.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Probably a common theme between the two meteor parts but I dont think there is a big plot line connection. Considering the fact most people on KHI will condemn anyone who thinks KH1 opening actually happened.

codycameron09

Yeah. I think it's just a coincidence, or maybe it was the dream telling him that he will soon be traveling to many worlds soon.

Veddix

I know maybe there the one's with strong hearts that didn't get consumed by darkness and so they began to fall into different worlds as summons for some. This would also explain why the worlds population was still there when the worlds were consumed I mean they weren't strong enough to be summons but not weak enough to become Heartless.

Malevolence

Raw Life
That's got to be it. I thought that too, and plus it makes sense with kairi waking him up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty sure both openings are dreams or representations of what's to come, therefore they can depict something that might not actually happen quite that way. By that, I mean the openings aren't really canonical in themselves, but are there to foreshadow canonical events to arise later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back