• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 on psp??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

Do you think it would be a good idea to re-make kh1 on to the psp. i would be the same as the first with some added stuff [abilties,bosses,weapons,worlds?,cutscences].Kind of an ape escape on the loose deal.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
And how exactly would the camera controls work...

Nomura said that in the short term there are no plans for PSP KH...

Kingdom_Sora2

PSP ver of KH1 would rule..but i wish they would remake KH:COM for the PSP with full graphics insted of the cartoon ones. (Eventhogh i did like the graphics to the GB ver.)

devilsTrinity

For sure that would be pretty tight id buy it besides we need more high quality games on the psp and that for sure would be sick even if it was just a port

S

Shadow Soldier

There is already a thread like this.. did pretty well, dont know what happened to it.

And the camera controls wouldnt be hard. just make them behind the character.. so you wouldnt have to. you wouldnt need the second analog.. nor the L2 or R2.. so its all good. I would buy it, though it would have to sell for less than a regular PSP game.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
That would actually suck, because I love Kh so much I'd force myself to buy it.
Then I wouldn't (probably) see anything new and I'd be out like, 300 bucks.

Runner from Hell

Well that would be cool because you can travel and play KH at the same time or the remake KH2 also into PSP

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Counter Shock said:
Sure... Just not the DS. It would suck on the DS.

Square-Enix doesn't really make games for Nintendo except for Chrystal Chronicles as an acception. The DS has worse graphics anyways and really bad controls.

Anyways... I would probably buy the re-make of KH on the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back