• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 or KH:COM you decide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH1 or KH:COM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2k

hey everyone not sure if this is in the right place and i also dont know if a thread like this has already been made but i wanna know which of these games (KH1 or KH:COM) do you think is better and way

darkmark

Kh1 is much better then Kh:CoM, Kh1 is better because it has better graphics and a better story line.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Both are amzingly good games with great plots to them, but the gamrplay in CoM leaves a lot to be desired, so my vote goes KH...

And haven't these threads all appeared before...?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Don't get me wrong. Both games are awsome but I have to say Kingdom Hearts because of the better graphics and the voice overs. Especially for all of the disney villains and Ansem of course.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 1 in my opinion is better than COM. And it's not because of the graphics, it's the controls and the battle system of KH1 that made me enjoy playing it more than KH:COM.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I didnt like the cards. I dont have much control.
And the KH1 battle system was faster and had shortcuts which was active.
Kh1 also had better sound and graphics.
We're comparing a PS2 game to GBA.

I think KH1 was better.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
What a thread!? You see, you really can't compare, as KH is the actual game, and KH: CoM is really just considered as an "add-on". So think about it. And on top of that, a larger majority or people have played KH itself, over KH: CoM.

Sanctuary Keeper

agreed, as it is also argued, you dont really need CoM to understand KH2, or was it KH, either way, it wasnt mandatory to have

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
KH1 was a better game... COM would have been relatively boring had it not been for the fact that you got to play with Riku the second go round... That was it's saving grace. The storyline was also quite cool, but the game really was just a small interlude between, part of the overarching plot. I am sure a lot of it will be covered in kh2, so COM is probably unecessary... or would be if you didn't get to play Riku. It was worth buying it and the adapter so I could play it on my game cube just for that reason alone. His story was more fascinating and he becomes a cooler and cooler character as the storyline for all of them progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back