• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I find the ending of kh2 very disturbing and gay, even when I hate theories about Sora <3 Riku and all yaoi-things..

When Sora helps Riku, then he grabs Riku from his belt from back. Then camera focuses on Riku´s butt o_O" C´mon! In my country, no one graps from there to help buddy to walk..

Then Sora and Riku sit on beach very close to each other..

The whole ending -scene was really disturbing IMO..

Is there someone agreeing with me?
But I still say that there is no yaoi in KH-series :/

Blue

home is where the heart is
It wasn't exactly disturbing for me,but unusual,yes.

I need to watch it again to understand you XD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I find the ending of kh2 very disturbing and gay, even when I hate theories about Sora <3 Riku and all yaoi-things..

When Sora helps Riku, then he grabs Riku from his belt from back. Then camera focuses on Riku´s butt o_O" C´mon! In my country, no one graps from there to help buddy to walk..

Maybe they too friend with each other ? XDD

boo_shoe2000

youre saying that the ending was gay right?....well, for me IDK. I don't really care if it's gay or not, they're just friends after all and friends just help each other that's all. youre right about the belt grasping tho.....no one ever helps a friend by grasping the belt(which is near to the butt).

D

Divine Light

i do find it rather odd yeah..but not gay they are just bestfriends helping each other. and besides i sit close next to a friend of mine even if it is a guy and i am not gay.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!

/

Riku was hurt, so yeah he needed help to walk, and dont hate theories about RikuxSora, they did nothing to you

Y

Yannis

youre saying that the ending was gay right?....well, for me IDK. I don't really care if it's gay or not, they're just friends after all and friends just help each other that's all. youre right about the belt grasping tho.....no one ever helps a friend by grasping the belt(which is near to the butt).

and it hurts ur balls ;P seriously ;/

KHfreak24

yea i noticed that too but it's definitally not gay because Sora was just helping Riku up and walking to the beach youb can think what you want i don't think its gay i mean Sora likes Kiari.

Rix

:)
Awards
I agree that they maybe made Riku and Soras friendship a little to close.. But I have heard something about that in Japanese culture, boys that are friends show their bond better than in western cultures if you know what I mean. So Sora and Rikus friendship ar probably based on the japanese culture..

Y

Yannis

I agree that they maybe made Riku and Soras friendship a little to close.. But I have heard something about that in Japanese culture, boys that are friends show their bond better than in western cultures if you know what I mean. So Sora and Rikus friendship ar probably based on the japanese culture..
Oh, okay. In my country´s culture, hugging between guys is 100% gay. But maybe in japanese culture it is "allowed".

I dont think they are gay, I just said that even when I knew it isnt yaoi, it was little disturbing ;D

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
the ending is just to gay, my friends and i hated the ending, the gayest part is this... sora grabs riku by his butt, then on the beach riku can stand without sora, for a short time, then sora grabs him by the butt again, and they sit by each other on the beach, and talk all gay like, the best thing about me is that i have you as a friend, or something like that. then mickey jumps on riku and riku swings him around then holds him up. goofy jumps on top of sora and then donald on top of goofy........ the gayest ending to a video game, might be a gayerr one in KH3, i hope not...

Y

Yannis

the ending is just to gay, my friends and i hated the ending, the gayest part is this... sora grabs riku by his butt, then on the beach riku can stand without sora, for a short time, then sora grabs him by the butt again, and they sit by each other on the beach, and talk all gay like, the best thing about me is that i have you as a friend, or something like that. then mickey jumps on riku and riku swings him around then holds him up. goofy jumps on top of sora and then donald on top of goofy........ the gayest ending to a video game, might be a gayerr one in KH3, i hope not...

i agree with u, but as I said; IM SURE IT IS JUST LOOKING LIKE GAY

One thing in kh2 is little gayish too;

-Aladdin meets Genie again and hugs Genie while moving his arm on Genie´s chest..disturbing too >_>

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Not to sound mean or anything Thraxe, but you remind me of my fangirl friends who upon seeing two guys in the same scene together, think immediately some very disturbing thoughts...0.o

Cloudless Sky

Lol... Don't be too sensitive...
But the scene when they sitting together very close on the beach was really kinda... I dunno how to say...I guess I will speak in my own way... Well, I will try to avoid such scene in my real life if the one sitting besides me is a guy (even if he is my close friend)

But anyway, I guess they are really really close friend after all

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I didn't like that part too much. Why does Sora's hand need too be in such close proximity to Riku's butt, and why is the camera focused on it? I think that most people go for the middle of the back and up when they are trying to help someone.
More importantly, why is Riku being portrayed as being so weak? I didn't like that aspect at all.
No that doesn't mean that they are gay, I guess that they are just really close friends, but I think most other guys would have found that situation a little tiny bit uncomfortable.

Cloudless Sky

I didn't like that part too much. Why does Sora's hand need too be in such close proximity to Riku's butt, and why is the camera focused on it? I think that most people go for the middle of the back and up when they are trying to help someone.
More importantly, why is Riku being portrayed as being so weak? I didn't like that aspect at all.
No that doesn't mean that they are gay, I guess that they are just really close friends, but I think most other guys would have found that situation a little tiny bit uncomfortable.

It goes for me (=_=")y *
However, we must always tell ourself that "they are just a close friend" ...

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Oh wow. No, the ending was not disturbing, and no they aren't gay. Disney wouldn't allow it.

LOL. Quoted.

Nothing that happens at the end of the game is not understandable. Think back to the first game. They were rivals, and then enemies. Think of how much guilt Riku had for what he did. He was just trying to make up for it. Xemnas gave Riku a hit that almost killed him, don't you expect him to be a little weak? Sora had to help him walk, and his belt buckle is logically the only place that you can use. And sitting on the beach, do you expect them to be 10 feet from eachother when they are potentially staring into a future where they might not ever get to see anybody again? They were best friends, give them a break lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back