• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Besides if it was meant to be Gay, Disney would allow it. Nevermind all the hidden suggestive themes they put in movies? Who's to say they wouldnt do the same thing in a video game?

I don't quite get what you're saying..you say that if there were suggestive gay undertones, then Disney wouldn't have a problem with it because there are similar things that you can read into in Disney's own movies....so, how does this disprove the gay undertones in Kingdom Hearts? You've basically just admitted that Kingdom Hearts has gay undertones

which it does, by the way

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
So I guess it would be okay if Sora was touching a girl's butt just because?

Riku towers over Sora. Sora needed that butt support to carry him. It's not gay at all.

And if no one grabs people butt's in your country then don't watch the ending if its so disturbing. It's obvious you aren't mature enough for the E or E10 whatever rating KH2 got.

Y

Yannis

So I guess it would be okay if Sora was touching a girl's butt just because?

Riku towers over Sora. Sora needed that butt support to carry him. It's not gay at all.

And if no one grabs people butt's in your country then don't watch the ending if its so disturbing. It's obvious you aren't mature enough for the E or E10 whatever rating KH2 got.
yesssss, it would be okay.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't quite get what you're saying..you say that if there were suggestive gay undertones, then Disney wouldn't have a problem with it because there are similar things that you can read into in Disney's own movies....so, how does this disprove the gay undertones in Kingdom Hearts? You've basically just admitted that Kingdom Hearts has gay undertones

which it does, by the way

Well you have a point there. It just feels like it's the same thing as lotr, even though they are not gay, it seems that way. They are just really good friends. Disney always throws a few weird things here and there. Yes I know lotr is not Disney. I was using that as a reference. KH does have gay undertones I guess. I just dont think that Sora and Riku are gay.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It's not disturbing mainly because homosexuality in Disney games isn't disturbing, and homosexuality in itself isn't disturbing either.

Besides, it's not like the scene was out of place. There had been ample gay instances before that scene e.g. when Sora got down on his knees and started crying and fondling Riku's hand, which was more shocking. Therefore, the rest of the game had been leading up to a climatic scene which would show just how close their friendship was, and how reliant they were on each other.

Sam was like Frodo's bitch XD

xZora

Yippee. We have ourselves a homophobe.

Is there not the chance that Riku and Sora are very glad to see one another again after about a year and a half break and tough challenges succeeding their thirteen year-long friendship?

Gippal: Here's your Christmas present, Thraxe!
Thraxe: STOP BUMMING ME!

But if they were gay, why exactly would that be "disturbing"?
Is it because you are too insecure about your own sexuality that you need to put down any non-hetro relationship in order to remind yourself how 'wrong' they are, just in case you might veer towards it otherwise?

xD I <3 you and your font color lol

Haha this thread is hilarious xD

Fuyu

The ending wasn't disturbing (I was laughing when I saw it).

Theres nothing wrong with that scene, Riku and Sora were close friends, so?
And theres nothing wrong with gay relationships either.

Gippal

xD I <3 you and your font color lol

Haha this thread is hilarious xD

I'll take that as a complement, because I don't know whether or not you're piss-ripping me.
As for the magenta, I'd have chosen pink if it would show up.

But it doesn't.

Gippal

excusem me, but u r gay?? I have nothing against ya if so, just leave me alone, thats all ;/

I'm not gay, no.
Shock your psyche?

But then, if I was gay, you'd have nothing against me?
Seems a nice surprise, really. After all, if Sora and Riku were (not that there is any reason to suggest so), it's 'distubing', isn't it?

I do have a brother and an uncle both of whom are homosexual, hence my irritation at your blatant homophbia, as well as the fact that people like you's problem with them is simply disgusting.
For your information, neither of them are in the slightest bit effeminate. Amazing, that, isn't it?

I've done nothing to you but shown my opinion. It might have offended you, but your opinion on the 'gayness' offended me.

V

V.A.T.13

I see no shitstorm yet. But there might be one later.

Okay, to the OP, (or anyone else) it's called fanservice. Fanservice means, they throw crap in their to simply please the fans. (well, KH itself is fanservice but anyway...)

Square knows that a majority of it's fans are rabid yaoi fangirls (including myself thank you). Yaoi sells. Big time. Using this to their advantage, they put stuff like this in the game on purpose because they know that we're gonna buy it. Axel Roxas? Riku and Sora? The org members period? FAAAANNNSERVICE.

The only thing is, it seems that KH is catering to the fangirls only. Seeing as there are no boobs and useless females in KH, while all the men are prettyier than the girls, I think this to be true.

The only thing you have to worry about is KH yaoi getting TOO popular to the point where Square will turn it into canon. Yes, this is possible. It won't be flat out there like Sora and Riku making out, ( I wish ) but we might get more hugs, a confession, and a kiss or something.

If that happens, I hope those of you that hate homo-stuff can handle it. And also, if it does happen, please don't gather around and make some retarded protest about it. You'll just look stupid. Besides, RE5 is gonna get all the attention anyway. lol

Kay I'm done. :'D

Red-Head-Axel

the ending i's very....how to put it.....yaoi! xD.... but u cant say that sora and riku arnt gay....but not as gay as axel and roxas....god their gay xD

Y

Yannis

I'm not gay, no.
Shock your psyche?

But then, if I was gay, you'd have nothing against me?
Seems a nice surprise, really. After all, if Sora and Riku were (not that there is any reason to suggest so), it's 'distubing', isn't it?

I do have a brother and an uncle both of whom are homosexual, hence my irritation at your blatant homophbia, as well as the fact that people like you's problem with them is simply disgusting.
For your information, neither of them are in the slightest bit effeminate. Amazing, that, isn't it?

I've done nothing to you but shown my opinion. It might have offended you, but your opinion on the 'gayness' offended me.
I already said, I have nothing against gays, but I dont want to see gays loving each other. You understand? THAT would be disturbing..

And what´s with ur font-color lol..? No offense, Read again:

-I am not homophopic to that point when they keep their things in closet.

-I know that Riku and Sora are friends, but still I cant help it.. It was disturbing to see them like that and I was just asking if some other ppl felt like this too.

-btw, it really tightens ur balls when someone lifts from ur backer-belt. I just tried it myself to be sure ;) and no more jokes about my balls. You might just have different pants.. use google to see proper person-lifting method.

-And I did not create this thread for yaoi-fans, sorry. I was just asking if someone else felt the ending disturbing and YES. There were some ppl.

Red-Head-Axel

at first square enix where going to have riku and sora gay but disney said no so square enix put out lil hints for the fangirl's and (sometimes boy's)

Gippal

And what´s with ur font-color lol..?
What is with my font-color? Why don't you actually explain your problem? Is it 'gay' again?
No offense.
It's a bit late for that.
I already said, I have nothing against gays, but I dont want to see gays loving each other. You understand? THAT would be disturbing..
Why? I don't get it:
- I have never had a problem watching my uncle/brother kissing their boyfriends
- Sora and Riku weren't exactly loving each other, they were being friends and supporting each other, after about a year and a half gap that broke their friendship, that had existed since they were bumps.
______________________________________________________________________________________
And after basically saying that you were against Homosexuality, you come up with this.

I am not homophopic to that point when they keep their things in closet.
Yeah, so it's okay until they finally feel like the world will accept them and come out, and be themselves: at that point it becomes disgusting, right?
I know that Riku and Sora are friends, but still I cant help it.. It was disturbing to see them like that and I was just asking if some other ppl felt like this too.
And I'm answering: no, I don't find it disturbing. What I do find disturbing is your paranoid problem with something that's barely noticeable!
You disgust me, and now I leave this thread.
You are welcome to continue this conversation via PM if you must.

-btw, it really tightens ur balls when someone lifts from ur backer-belt. I just tried it myself to be sure ;) and no more jokes about my balls. You might just have different pants.. use google to see proper person-lifting method.
I don't get how that's physically possible, or how you yourself managed to lift your belt and lift yourself off the ground in exactly the way Riku and Sora did.
Oh, and I already I stopped making jokes about your bollocks the moment you stopped spewing rubbish about them.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

OMG. RIKU AND SORA WEREN'T LOVING EACH OTHER. So why are you complaining that they seem gay? The butt is a neutral body part. Everyone has one.

I am not homophopic to that point when they keep their things in closet.

I bet you keep clothes in your closet ;)

It was disturbing to see them like that and I was just asking if some other ppl felt like this too.

Disturbing is walking into your house and a homeless man is butt naked on your toilet asking you for change.

btw, it really tightens ur balls when someone lifts from ur backer-belt. I just tried it myself to be sure ;) and no more jokes about my balls. You might just have different pants.. use google to see proper person-lifting method.

You would know *rolls eyes*

And I did not create this thread for yaoi-fans, sorry. I was just asking if someone else felt the ending disturbing and YES. There were some ppl.

who never leave their house and take a step into the real world*

Charlie K

Back in Business
What if you'r freind might be dieing you wouldn't grab there ass for them?Shame on you!!

Actually if you look close, not thta it did! You can see Sora's hand is on his belt!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't think there's something wrong with the ending.

Don't try to interpret too much into it.Just leave it as it is,and everything's good.

lol

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I found the ending completely normal. No, it was completely normal. After all, two humans with mouths using their vocal chords to vibrate in a way that expresses how much they envy each other and are friends is perfectly gay. (Not.....) So, if Kairi had something going on with him, would there be a totally different response? Neither of them cares for any other more than the other - I've learned that, if they must be paired somehow, it's a triad......ing. Rather than a pairing? Ah, well. Sora cried when he found Riku and not Kairi and Riku didn't want Sora to know what he had done, yet he was perfectly fine telling Kairi. However, it was Sora's heart that Kairi's took refuge in rather than God knows where else. And Riku only cared about saving Kairi in KH1, and in fact was angry at Sora for not trying to help her. So don't tell me they switched admirerers after one year.

at first square enix where going to have riku and sora gay but disney said no so square enix put out lil hints for the fangirl's and (sometimes boy's)

Really. And where did you hear that? Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic?

O

oathkeeperpwnzu

Well, aren't you just a special little snowflake!!!!

-I am not homophopic to that point when they keep their things in closet.

Be careful now, you don't want to be one of those internet trolls! "LOL I don't hate teh gayz, some of my closest friends are teh gay!"

-I know that Riku and Sora are friends, but still I cant help it.. It was disturbing to see them like that and I was just asking if some other ppl felt like this too.

I know, it is HORRIFYING isn't it? The idea that two MALES can touch each other without dying from gay cooties. If it makes you feel any better, I am SURE that they both went off and took nice long showers to decontaminate themselves after that scene.

Oh, the things you'll do in the name of science!!! Good for you, Thraxe!

-And I did not create this thread for yaoi-fans, sorry. I was just asking if someone else felt the ending disturbing and YES. There were some ppl.

In all seriousness, who CARES if you didn't intend for this thread to be for yaoi-fans. I'm assuming you post with NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS in mind. Most normal human beings aren't crazy gay bashers (which you come across as being with some of your more enlightening comments in this thread) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back