• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.5 Official Guidebook?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Not sure if there is already a post about this but I didn't find one so here it is. Does anyone know if the guidebook for 2.5 is in the works yet? If so does it have a tentative release date? In theory Prima will do the book given they did the one for 1.5 and hopefully it will also be hardcover.

I think if they do finally release it that it will be around this winter, but I want to hear everyone else's views about this. I personally use the guidebooks in tight spots because the internet never gives me anything useful in regards to the Organization Data Battles, but my primary issue is that I use the guidebooks as drawing reference for those days when my computer in not available.

So, please come share your theories and what the guide would be useful to you for.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Prima Guides has long since confirmed they have no intentions of making a guide.

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me. I find it sort of sad, but if wishes were horses then beggars could ride. Guess it's time to dust off the BBS original guide then (assuming it's not buried under my ST novels again that is).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol I just pulled out my bbs guide when I needed melding tips. a bit crude and 5 years out of date but with luck it should work. Happy gaming!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No problem! I wish they had did one so they could be a complete set.

You and me both. There are so many changes between the Final Mixes for 2 and BBS. I was shocked that they didn't make a guide for it. Probably considering that they utterly failed with the 1.5 guide with all those errors it had in it. Still, errors or not, I would have liked a matching 2.5 guide. It's annoying to have one and not the other :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back