• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
0.2 and then Back Cover.

I'm on the fence about whether I'll even replay DDD. Symphony of Sorcery will be undoubtedly glorious in HD. That's the only real reason I can think to convince myself it's a good idea.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
With the other 2 ReMIX's I played them in order (KH, CoM, Days, for example). But this time, I really can't wait for 0.2. The chance to see the new graphical style that KH3 will use, as well as playing brand new story content, I can't wait for the month or so it's probably going to take me to platinum Dream Drop Distance. So, I'll play 0.2 first just to experience it. Then, I'll play through all of DDD and platinum that, then watch Back Cover, and then play 0.2 again.

laddyboy12

I'm actually going to go for broke, both in the idiom sense and the gonna have zero dollas sense, and play all three simultaneously. That way I can avoid all spoilers and still have time to study. The only downside is I might die from overexposure to all the KH greatness that will be 2.8.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm actually going to go for broke, both in the idiom sense and the gonna have zero dollas sense, and play all three simultaneously. That way I can avoid all spoilers and still have time to study. The only downside is I might die from overexposure to all the KH greatness that will be 2.8.
simultaneously? how? do you mean switching between the three chapters or buying three ps4s, three copies of 2.8 and four prosthetic arms?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Besides, Back Cover can't be any longer than the other cinematics, which were 3ish hours and I'm sure it'll even be shorter. 0.2 BBS will be about 45 minutes to an hour ish? You won't actually be able to experience them all concurrently

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I would like to say I'd play DDD first, Back Cover second, and 0.2 third but I'm not too confident in my ability to put off 0.2 for last. xD

Popsydoodles

I would probably watch bc first just to get that out of the way next move on too 2.8 and then finally replay ddd and see if the ps4 controller is a better fit than the 3ds.

Dark Drive

Awards
Back Cover first. That language barrier is starting to bother me. Then DDD, go nuts with petting my dream eaters, and then 2.8. Best for last, why not?

HK Motendra

Awards
The moment I get my hands on a PS4 (and 2.8 by extension), I'm jumping straight into 0.2. I still have a copy of DDD and havent really touched it since beating Julius as Riku, so it'd be kinda redundant for me. Back Cover afterwards

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's very clear from that screenshot of Riku, Kairi, and Mickey we got from D23 that 0.2 is going to be one giant flashback. Playing it before DDD would be unwise, if one hasn't played DDD yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back