• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 and The Evils of eBay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Being the big nerd that I am I like to search eBay using kety words related to things I like. I was doing my usual KH search on eBay and I found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8230649725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I can't believe this guy. I messaged the seller asking if this was for a region ! English copy of the game. And he said this :

"My sources in Japan say that this copy will be in English and will be able to run on US and Canadian PS2 systems. They say that it will be released in Japan and America solely because there is English speaking clientele in Japan who wish to get the full Disney effect."

I am amazed at how stupid some ppl are, because two ppl have bid on this item. And what's more, the seller actually thinks he will have an English copy.

So what do all you people think of this jerk?

Jacob Twilight

He's either a con-artist or someone who has just spoiled a great suprise... It's completly ridiculus, but if they really are almost done with the game... No! I don't want to think about it! It's a sham, I say!

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well People are Point Blank idiots. Its not the Sellers fault its the Buyers fault. The Buyer is being stupid and dosnet realize that a Japanese Game wont work on an American PS2 sytem. I guess people will Believe anything there told, Also people will pay stupid amounts of money just to have the Game out eariler.

Dark Angel8

they're all stupid itiots trying to get play to buy stupid crap
thats why you shoud never buy thing from ebay
thats wat i think

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No, thats just a Fan made Cover because there is no Confirmed cover. Also dont Rag out Ebay, I buy many of things off there and i get quilty Sevice. Just dont Buy KH2 off there

Night Shadow

hes pushing it too hard, saying stuff like "its totaly legal" and "you can get it faster than anyone else!", you pick these things up when you had a summer job trying to sell people newspaper subsrciptions they dont want :p

ruby_dragon

Its definitely fake click on the image and you can see 2 screenshots both which have been taken from the game and are shown everywhere such as the mulan one where donalds jumping on the tall guy.
The cover just took the square-enix logo from a ff or kh case and the background colour is black probly using the paint tool on paint. It looks like it was made by copying and pasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back