• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 at Zone 05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

I could have posted this a day or two sooner (When the event actually took place) but it didn't seem to import at the moment. Anyways there is this event that is called Zone (Or perhaps it's a place. Not sure.) I think it's in france or something. Don't really care were it is. It's not like I would have been able to attend it. Anyways, There was supposedly going to be an exclusive KH2 trailer shown there here is the info and link to the source.

KINGDOM HEARTS ® II
2nd December 2005, Centre Pompidou (EDIT: Note the date which means that the event has already happened) Nows there is another trailer to hope for.)

Zone05 will show an exclusive video of KINGDOM HEARTS® II.

KINGDOM HEARTS® II is the result of a collaboration between the video game developer and publisher Square Enix and Disney. KINGDOM HEARTS® II is an epic tale of heroism in which you will meet new and familiar Square Enix and Disney characters.

Zone05 session 2
VideoGame, Visual Art, Cinema
Centre Pompidou

Thursday 1st December 2005, 8 pm
FINAL FANTASY®VII ADVENT CHILDREN™
With Kazushige Nojima, scenario writer ‘Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children’ Zone05 Award

Friday 2nd December 2005, 8 pm
Avant-premiere : ‘Kingdom Hearts II’ (Disney / Square Enix), making of ‘King Kong’ (Ubisoft / Universal).
Debate ‘Video Game/ cinema : mutual influences’
Kazushige Nojima, script director ‘Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children’, Shinji Hashimoto, producer ‘Kingdom Hearts II’, Ubisoft representative ‘King Kong’.

Moderator : Pierre Gaultier.

Source: http://www.zone-05.com/index.php?f=1

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Damn, if i'd known i could've gone 2 that...france aint 2 far away...anyway gr8 find and i can't wait 4 this trailer there promising...it betterbe good...

B

bettermanlamia

TY. great find. I WANT THE TRAILER SO BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^;;

Non-Existant One

Don't get your hopes up about the trailer. There is no garantee that we'll get the trailer. Much like the ones from E3, and the SE party. Take this to be like those in terms of our chances of seeing it. There isn't even a summary or any info on what was shown in the trailer. So all I'm saying is don't get to hyped up yet.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Hmm... great job, NEO. Again,

About the trailer, it´s very interesting. Do we know it´s a new trailer?
I mean, Centre Pompidou is in France, and I think there kind of after the japanese news.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Soooo wheres this so called Exclusive video it should be hosted by now...damn french

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back