• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 B4 Ff12?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Now i know that this really aint allowed with release dates and all, but i was just looking through the IGN stuff on KH2, and well... check it out.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/574/574443p1.html

but for the short of it, according to what they seem to think, KH2 looks like it will come out first. FF12 didnt have a demo at Jump Feista, while KH2 did. Also, the game was listed as a Spring 2005 release.

Now i know this is probably old news, but i never saw it posted, so i thought i would do it. But this could almost go as far as to prove a release date for US and Canada. Perhaps even i few months ahead of what ppl orginally thought.

Trueheart3

I think thast KHII will come out first. FFXII was pushed back because the creator decided to redo the entire character design. So, KHII could, and probably will come out first

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I think that the new Final Fantasy game will come out first. Just because the one game was pushed back, does not mean that it will not come out first. It just depends on how fast the publishers and creators of the games work.

Nemesis

sealightbreeze said:
I think that the new Final Fantasy game will come out first. Just because the one game was pushed back, does not mean that it will not come out first. It just depends on how fast the publishers and creators of the games work.

true, but i was just pointing out that KH2 coming out first seems probable anyway, due to having a demo at Jump Fiesta. Im just hoping it does come out first, or if they did hold back FF12, that they dont hold back KH2 just cause they wanna release FF12 before KH2

E

excellence153

I definately think KHII will come out before FFXII. We've barely seen anything for XII.

Nemesis

im just going off what i read from IGN about it at Jump Fiesta. They didnt mention squat about it being held back(KH2 i mean) but yhea it could be, i just hope not. cause then a riot might break out, many angry KH fans weilding custom made Keyblades, all dressed in either Sora, Kairi, Riku, BHK, or Unknown outfits, depending, marching and picketing at SE?

lol i can picture it, its quite hilarious. But in any case, i hope KH2 wasnt pushed back, it feel right in my Birthday timeframe, i could have so gotten in on a guarentee.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No, not true.

I'll explain. Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts
Fact.

Also, FFXII is pushed back becuz of TWO reasons. One is that its not finished yet (although it may be now) and becuz Dragon Quest was released first. And they want a gap between the game releases, so they put a few games between the two. And Kingdom Hearts will definetly not be a game like that!!

You should know that Final Fantasy is still more important to Square-Enix. Remember that.

Also, the makers of FFXII are now working 24/7 on the game to get it finished. In March we will get tons of new info about FFXII, as the president of Square-Enix told in an interview.

Facts facts facts guys....

And hey, I think the FF fans like me have waited long enough for this game. We got release dates of 2004, pushed back, pushed more back, pushed back, etc...

Now KHII never had a release date, and also it already has two new released titles (GBA and mobile).

So it's not discussible, cuz Square-Enix wants Final Fantasy first...

im just going off what i read from IGN about it at Jump Fiesta. They didnt mention squat about it being held back(KH2 i mean) but yhea it could be, i just hope not. cause then a riot might break out, many angry KH fans weilding custom made Keyblades, all dressed in either Sora, Kairi, Riku, BHK, or Unknown outfits, depending, marching and picketing at SE?

lol i can picture it, its quite hilarious. But in any case, i hope KH2 wasnt pushed back, it feel right in my Birthday timeframe, i could have so gotten in on a guarentee.

I think FF fans would if FFXII gets more pushed back. We waited for 3 freakin years!!! ;)

Last edited:

Nemesis

New2Ya said:
No, not true.

I'll explain. Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts
Fact.

Also, FFXII is pushed back becuz of TWO reasons. One is that its not finished yet (although it may be now) and becuz Dragon Quest was released first. And they want a gap between the game releases, so they put a few games between the two. And Kingdom Hearts will definetly not be a game like that!!

You should know that Final Fantasy is still more important to Square-Enix. Remember that.

Also, the makers of FFXII are now working 24/7 on the game to get it finished. In March we will get tons of new info about FFXII, as the president of Square-Enix told in an interview.

Facts facts facts guys....

And hey, I think the FF fans like me have waited long enough for this game. We got release dates of 2004, pushed back, pushed more back, pushed back, etc...

Now KHII never had a release date, and also it already has two new released titles (GBA and mobile).

So it's not discussible, cuz Square-Enix wants Final Fantasy first...

I think FF fans would if FFXII gets more pushed back. We waited for 3 freakin years!!! ;)

what about us KH fans? we've been waiting just as long as you for KH2. personally, im looking at FF12 with a little bit of worry, due to the current track record of FF. i didnt like 10, i disliked 10-2, and 11, well i dont really count that as a part of the FF universe, but thats me. So ok fine it comes out first, but they shouldnt hold back KH2 just cause they havnt got FF12 ready. Thats just not fair.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
May be, but Square-Enix doesnt give a sh*t about fair and not fair right now. They want money...

And becuz DQ8 got released, we need to wait even longer with FF12. And when FF12 is released, you guys need to wait for another couple of months before KH2, or it may influence the sale numbers of the games individually... ;)

It's all about strategy right now, seriously...

shikamaru_ako

well you could also be wrong kh2 is released first,an as i ahve seen in the past 10-2 didn't live up to the wait it turned out to be boring,an the main chracter of ff are turning a little much gurly for my liking,cloud was a cool one,zidane was ok,squall was ok,tidus alright but that was the turning point,then they statred online play which i hate becuase you waste money an pay to play each month which is useless,kh2 has more fans backing it up an more waiting than for ff12,even though i am a super huge ff fan i like to see kh2 first

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Seeing as I am both a kh and a ff fan uber time, its hard to vote about which one should come out first, but to I think it would be best if kh2 came out first, because CoM is barely something to keep us entertained, its very easy to beat, I've been playing it for 3 days and im already at hollow bastion. As for the ff part ff11 its suppose to take 3-5 years to beat, so I have my hands full with that, while playing DoS too. I dont think it would hurt us ff fans if we let kh2 go first ^___^. there both going to kick ass in my book!

Nemesis

Hexus said:
Seeing as I am both a kh and a ff fan uber time, its hard to vote about which one should come out first, but to I think it would be best if kh2 came out first, because CoM is barely something to keep us entertained, its very easy to beat, I've been playing it for 3 days and im already at hollow bastion. As for the ff part ff11 its suppose to take 3-5 years to beat, so I have my hands full with that, while playing DoS too. I dont think it would hurt us ff fans if we let kh2 go first ^___^. there both going to kick ass in my book!

im in the same boat. Im just going with KH2 cause i liked that game better than FF10. I would rather see KH2 than the next FF, cause frankly, i aint all that pleased with what i have seen with FF12.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hehe it is old news. I'd ;like to add a little please ^^

Square will soon be releasing "one game a month"

ff12 hasnt been making good progress
kh2 has :D

i lub both series' so ya..theres ma two cents..which you all have probally heard before ^^' sort of old news..

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
Hehe it is old news. I'd ;like to add a little please ^^

Square will soon be releasing "one game a month"

ff12 hasnt been making good progress
kh2 has :D

i lub both series' so ya..theres ma two cents..which you all have probally heard before ^^' sort of old news..

i swear to god, im getting sick of hearing your punk 13 year old ass talking like u acctually know what the hell your talking about. im not even gonna dignify this, im flaming u, i dont care. im getting sick of your punk ass.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
I'm with him, where did you get this info? -_- I hate it when people act like they have some sort of inside source or something, I haven't heard anything like that on any site, so keep your dumb rumors to your self. flamy flamy FLAME!!!!! ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back