• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 better then the first game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH2 better then the first game

• It will be the best game ever

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • yes

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
too me alot sequel to games really suck if you look at alot of sequel to games they almost always get a bad review, i say the first kh will be better than the 2 one in my opinion for right now but i dont kow yet

Lunar Knight

American Person
Yeah! Drive, fusing, co-op attacks, better graphics, better gummi ship battles, and all those great things!

diogo14

shortythugsta said:
too me alot sequel to games really suck if you look at alot of sequel to games they almost always get a bad review, i say the first kh will be better than the 2 one in my opinion for right now but i dont kow yet

you're somehow right (EX: FFX and FF X-2 the first one was a lot better anyway...) but if you take a good look i think that it's pretty obvious that this one is gonna rock cause u know it is like the first one but much better....

this is what i think so yeah it is better than KH

sora reborn

shortythugsta said:

Hehe im sry but u r waaaaaaaaaaaay rong:p number 2 is gonna be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than kh i mean look at all the trailers and stuff. This is gonna be like a billion times better than ffx and dare i say it even better than ffvii *gasp* i said it!:eek:

BeastlyKillaKreg

KEYblade_chain said:
Yeah! Drive, fusing, co-op attacks, better graphics, better gummi ship battles, and all those great things!

drive/fusing etc seems kinda confusing to me.... in my mind, im hoping that that wont turn me off to the game. i'm sure it wont, and im positive the two aspects wont be as confusing as they seem, but still.... i know that kh2 will be the better game tho

sora reborn

WOOT everyone this game is gonna rock our socks off=)!!!!omg i cant w8 for this game to come out in n\a. everyone do the "kh2 is gonna be the best game ever dance" with me!!*dances round and round till he gets sick and falls over laughing and crying*

RikusSoul

well kingdom hearts started it all and it was a great game i think it will be a little better

Last edited:

sora reborn

RikusSoul said:
well kingdom hearts started it all and it was a great game i think it will be a little better

a LITTLE better!? r u kidding me this is gonna be the BEST game ever!!
*dances round and round even after he fell down and cryed and laughed but this time he spins so fast that he flies to the moon*

saixlonghorn21

i think it would appeal to a wider audiance but with skateboarding all the drives it kind od stupid i think no better no worse

Light Aura

It has to be better. I mean we've seen only a small portion of the game and already it looks awesome.

RenoTurk

I don't know for sure (I want to answer after I played KH2)

Those Informations about KH2 seem nice but I wonder how good the replay and actions first.. What if It is too easy or too boring to play for second time? No one know =\

However know Square-Enix, they will make game more vauable than it really cost, also they will make replay worth to play again.
Example: Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Heart, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy Tactic, etc

They have not fail for us yet, (expect few games that are created by other developer teams like Unlimited Saga and etc)

(some reason I like first game better than sequel.. I would not be surprise if I actually like this sequel game XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back