• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 cast update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i just want to mention that i heard LIVE AND IN PERSON that sean astin will be doing the voice of Hercules again. i went to his book signing in November and he said he was scheduled to do the voice for KH2, after someone asked him about it.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Full cast voice of KH2? And only appear 10 people there?. Where is the others characters. O well, i only know that David Gallager is gonna be Riku one more time, The one that do the voice of mulan in the movie will be doing it in the game, same for hercules, And Haley Joel Osment is gonna be Sora one more time. Wojo and is confirmed by a SE member in the E3, in a video that is in the KHU.

D

darker duds

the only voice actors confirmed to date are:

sora. haley joel osment --- same from kh1 ---
riku. david gallager --- same from kh1 ---
hercules. sean astin --- same from kh1 ---
mulan. ming-na --- same from mulan ---

now that that has been cleared up...
i hope that hayden returns as the voice of kairi. and i hope all of their voices have matured. especially haydens. kairi looks more like a mature teenager now, not a twelve year old girl.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
*strangles Cyborg*HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU!IMDB IS A LIEING SITE!THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH VIDEO GAMES SO QUIT USING THAT AS A REFERENCE!!!!....>Ahem...Sorry about that..I am just really annoyed of this

adventchildkiori

Didnt the guy that played cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast pass away? (yeah you can tell IMDB is lieing when it says he's voicing in kh2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back