• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tru_blade

KAIRI IS SOO HAWT NOW!!!! idk but she has a certain thing about her that makes her really attractive. lol. what do u guys think of her. and with all the pics you've seen of the kh2 characters who do u think is attractive?

of course i think kairi is.

but now, who do u think is really ugly? i think selphie is (always thought she was)

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
um...i think selphie is the worst...not that she's bad, but the worst outta the girls in KH, as for guys...i think that they're all cool...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
My my, to me, Axel is very attractive. Can't go wrong with alittle fire. :D
Ugly--- Don't know...let me go out on a limb here...Goofy.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i think we shouldnt diss any of em...cuz they are all great characters designed by great ppl!!all for one, one for all!!

tru_blade

Tender Heart said:
i think we shouldnt diss any of em...cuz they are all great characters designed by great ppl!!all for one, one for all!!

they are great and all but some are more attractive than others.... i really didnt mean to affend any one. but get over it. :p

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
tru_blade said:
they are great and all but some are more attractive than others.... i really didnt mean to affend any one. but get over it. :p

ur right...there's no one worse, but someone better... i like cloud, Squall, Tidus(tho he does sorta look like a girl, no offence...) and Axel.

*note that there are the more older guys, around 17, so that's why sora and BHK arent included...*

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
adventchildkiori said:
these are video game characters people its not like we are going to date them or anything.

no one would really wanna do that...but u do have a point...they are all just made up characters too...i wont hurt to see which one is the best design or creation...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeha i agree with adventchildkiori on this one. but no offense to u guys that do like video game characters. lol

Doushitemo

Axel and older Sora...... *drool* Oh, and Cloud! Can't forget Cloud! (Especially the AC version!)
If I were a guy, though, I'd think Kairi was hot.
As for ugly, ummmmm......I always thought Tidus looked weird, but not exactly ugly. (In KH, not FFX)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
well its just a forum.. we all know we wont be able to meet these people but we might as well be open for the discussion... andyways im not really into the girls in kh.. but for ff characters i like rinoa (space suit >.<) and tifa ^^ AC version of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back