• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 commercial!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Niemand said:
You're right, where that Org. Member goes bare hands against Sora...

But for me it only prooved that Sora would be at that place at some time, DD had the BHK in it, not Sora, so i thought there wouldn't be a playable DD unitl this Comercial.

For me there is the Crucial element of the Time the Events take place...parts of BHK's Story maybe occurs when Soras Memory is rebuild, so he seeks for Riku to find out about the whereabouts of Sora, then he meets Namine who tells him thew truth about himself...

Keep in mind that because we didn't see Sora, this scene may not be playable...Im sure it wont. It seems to be just a scene like Deep Dive was.

Niemand

That would be too bad, but after all it shows that DD wasn't only a early study without a relation. But what would stop them of using the DD Clip again IF it wasn't playable? (I know, Square would never recycle old stuff, and thats good...didn't they recycle older FFs for PSX)

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Tidus90 said:
I have a bad feeling about Rikku, Yuna and Paine...They could be summons...really stupid idea, right?

Not a bad feeling at all, actually. They ARE summons. They're not human - they're a part of a fairy race :) They mentioned it in Dorimaga.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Never Always said:
Not a bad feeling at all, actually. They ARE summons. They're not human - they're a part of a fairy race :) They mentioned it in Dorimaga.

oh...damn! and why didn't i know this? well, i'm kinda slow...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I'm uploading it...slowly.... (on a crappy comp for this week) but the screens make me happy enouhg, the BHK has his Oblivion and Oathkepper again!! and Kairi is the girl Axel is taking, see her new dress! and Riku is straight outta DD whoa! too bad Sehiroth is back.. wanted to see Kadaj as Cloud's villain

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
*sarcasm* OMG DD is just a concept!!one11EINSEINSONE11 *end sarcasm*

but very interesting trailer indeed, since Sephy seems to return although Nomura had confirmed that he won't be coming back.

Also we have the final proof: Cloud has TWO arms !! OMG

Namine doesn't seem so comfortable with DiZ in this trailer, as in the first one, we have to think that over

Why does Auron fight against Herc??

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Blindfolded Riku makes me think of Akito in the Nadesico movie for some reason.

Anyway I'm glad to see that Cloud and Sephiroth get another chance to clash swords. It seems Tidus, Wakka and Aerith are the only FF characters from KH1 we havn't seen yet. Is it just me or is Auron the on FF10 character not turned into a child?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i have just seen this translation from the clip at khu

Riku: Can no one oppose what the heart orders? / No one can oppose what the heart orders! (not sure which one)

Binary Star

Zeal said:
*sarcasm* OMG DD is just a concept!!one11EINSEINSONE11 *end sarcasm*

but very interesting trailer indeed, since Sephy seems to return although Nomura had confirmed that he won't be coming back.

Also we have the final proof: Cloud has TWO arms !! OMG

Namine doesn't seem so comfortable with DiZ in this trailer, as in the first one, we have to think that over

Why does Auron fight against Herc??
Are you sure you see two? It still kind of looks like one arm. But then again, I do see a slight change in the texture of the cape as he moves.

Last edited:

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, I just watched it...three times. And I noticed two very interesting things. The first one, you all noticed too. It has something from Deep Dive...but the question is, is that a clip straight out of deep dive, or is it in KH2, and we actually get to have the Deepdive battles explained to us...

And the other thing I noticed is that Auron fights Hercules. I wonder what that could mean...

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i read some where a long time ago that they fight and hercules wins ... but i dont no if its true

*2*Tosty

Anyway I'm glad to see that Cloud and Sephiroth get another chance to clash swords. It seems Tidus, Wakka and Aerith are the only FF characters from KH1 we havn't seen yet. Is it just me or is Auron the on FF10 character not turned into a child?
OK man he is younger it was confirmed way back a long time ago, all the characters from ffx are younger.
Are you sure you see two? It still kind of looks like one arm. But then again, I do see a slight change in the texture of the cape as he moves.
Cloud nerver lost his arm, not even in advent children, it was just infected so why would he have only one arm?

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
can somebody please do me a favor? could anyone go to the commercial and pause the scene right before sephiroth and cloud attack each other and actually confirm to me that sephiroth has LEGS... I accidentally paused it at that very moment and all i saw below sephiroth's waist were a black wings aside from the one he has on his back... i'm not trying to fool anybody i just wanna confirm it... my eyes could be deceiving me.

B

bettermanlamia

that trailer was awesome:). but im wondering....at the end does sora go into the darkness? it really looks like he does.

P.S. ITS OFFICAL, IM GETTING THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

P P.S..Yes Seprioth has legs :). what u saw was his cloak :p. i made the same mistake, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back