• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing'sGuard

RPG Master that's awesome you got a poster.

On another note, I'm glad they've got a large amount of publicity over KH2 because this game is a GOOD game! It's about time, the last good one was Grandia 3 (haven't played Godfather yet). The games that have come out of recent have either sucked or were just ok. KH2 is going to be an awesome game and I hope it sells out because gamers should play an awesome game like Kh2 and I'm sure they are getting tired of junk games.

The Used

Yeah I saw that at EB Games. I actually stood there looking at it for a long time... Almost an hour...

Indoboy826

yea itz exactly how i pictured it, but im kinda surprised rikus nowhere to be find in the cover...but hey datz jux me

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
ooo wow!! It looks so exclusive. Even though I saw it before it just makes me want to grab it a hold it.

KHluver

I saw the display box for KH2 at my Gamestop store... the cover was right, but the back didn't look like this one does. It had the picture of KH2 Sora with his left foot forward holding out his left hand on the back. Oh well. And also, someone said that they stared at the display box for a long, long time on page 3, I think. That reminds me of when I was at Gamestop and since my GS has two tvs outside the store, I would run back and forth between both of them to watch the KH2 trailer and listen to the little chunk of Sanctuary that plays in the background >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back