• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Yes you can skip cut scene. I think the number one annoying thing is when I die on some boss usally theres a lonnnng ass cutscene and I have to watch it over and over an over again. It drove me nuts!

Roxas_Blivion

rpg master said:
Yes you can skip cut scene. I think the number one annoying thing is when I die on some boss usally theres a lonnnng ass cutscene and I have to watch it over and over an over again. It drove me nuts!
yeah,we all hate that,like that hollow bastion boss fight wit malifacent ^^^^

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah....like reading and memorising the whole dialogue from a script...instead watching the cutscene over and over again until you remember the whole dialogue ^^

#1khfan

yes you can skip cutscennes. but i think it would be stupid to unless like i keep dying on a boss and there is a lengthy cutscene

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
rpg master said:

im sorry but im going have agree with NIGHTMAREQUEEN and say the worst is the Riku/Ansem fight in hollow bastion

Sora:....Kairi...kairi, open your eyes

Ansem:its no use, that girl has lost her heart, she cannot wake up

S:you, your not riku

A:*Riku descends* the kehole cannot be complete as long as the last priness of heart still sleeps

S:princess...kairis a princess

A:yes, and without her power the keyhole will remain incomplete,

S:well whover you, let riku go, give him back his heart

A:but first, you must give the princess back her heart *Points keyblade at sora*

S:Aah... *Grasps heart and Falls down on knees*

Donald: Sora

A:dont you see yet, the princesses heart is responding, its been there all along, kairis heart rests within you

S:kairi...kairis inside me

A:yes, i know all there is to know

S:then tell me, who are you

A:it is i ansem, seeker of darkness *begins to walk forward*

Donald: BLAAHAHAHAHA *runs toward ansem*

A:*Stops in front of sora and points keyblade at him* So, i shall release you know princess, open the door, lead me into ever lasting darknes *Raises keyblade and then throws it toward sora...*

Kairi: SORA!!!!!

S:*blocks attack* Forget it !!!, theres no way your taking KAIRI'S HEARTS !!!!

I said that from memory, thats how many times i watched that the first time i played the game...wow i sucked back then, i was like in lvl 50 and i couldnt beat him, now adays i can beat him at lvl 30 without breaking a sweat

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I memorized the whole cutscenes before and after Riku's second boss fight... x___x; And all of the final boss cutscenes. I would probably say them by memory but that would just lead to screaming and more loathing against the final boss dude...

There better be cutscene skipping-age!! But it would be bad if you pressed a button on accident when you were trying to pause it... >>;

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i also have a question, is there more Voice Cutscenes here than in kh1? i hope so, i hope its like FFX all voice ^_^

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
keybladeboi said:
i also have a question, is there more Voice Cutscenes here than in kh1? i hope so, i hope its like FFX all voice ^_^
Probably... KH has about 2,000 lines and KH2 has about 8,000 from what I've read. So, more than double. -nod nod-

Sora's star

Yes you can skip cut-scenes.This was the first thing that I hoped for it because the scene at HB with the Dark Riku ws veryyyy looong and I was going crazy.When there is a cutscene you press triangle and you can chose to skipit.

Kairi_Helper_06

Sitting on this chair going between my Comp. and P
Oi, that Riku fight #2 drove me nuts!But I always save my game before I fight him again, because I love those 3 cutscenes right afterward:Sora sacrificing himself, Kairi saving Sora, and the Oathkeeper cutscene.I just keep beating him, and already like 5 times.Lol, I memerized it because even after I beat him once and tried again, I STILL couldn't do it on the 1st try. Usually the 2nd or 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back