• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Demo in the next issue of D-PS2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Source http://www.kh-2.net/: and dsxgate of Gamefaqs

A KH2 Demo will be realese in the next issue of the D-PS2 Magazine. This issue will be realese in november 19.

Here is the compleat list of demos that will contain this issue:

[1] Soul Calibur 3
[2] Tales of Abyss
[3] Kingdom Hearts 2
[4] Rogue Galaxy
[5] Dawn of Dreams : Onimusha 4
[6] Suikoden 4
[7] MGS 3 Subsistance
[8] Biohazard 4
[9] Gundam Seed
[10] "drama action game"

( Finally a demo will be realese. Maybe someone from japan can rip it and put it in the internet so that way we can play it )

Last edited:

Zophar

Sora_Matrix said:

A KH2 Demo will be realese in the next issue of the D-PS2 Magazine. This issue will be realese in november 19.

[1] Soul Calibur 3
[2] Tales of Abyss
[3] Kingdom Hearts 2
[4] Rogue Galaxy
[6] Suikoden 4
[7] MGS 3 Subsistance
[8] Biohazard 4
[9] Gundam Seed
[10] "drama action game"

( Finally a demo will be realese. Maybe someone from japan can rip it and put it in the internet so that way we can play it )

I hate to break it you but the chance of something like that happening is unlikely. Besides even if it is put onto the internet it will still be a 1 or 2 GB file size maybe even bigger. Plus in order to play it you would need a PS2 emulator.

Murf5891

Wait sry if im being numbish but wuts the full name of the magazine i gotta get subscribtion of it NOW!!!!!

KratosAurion

NEO:"I think the full name of the mag. is Dengenki PS2 or something like that"

I actually checked that, and no it is not Dengeki. I will getting the magazine, and I will also provide a translation for KH Ultimania!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
KingBlade said:
How can I subscribe to the magizine?

Like NEO stated

For those of you that wish to order the magazine with the demo then refer to this info
price: $50 USD - this includes shipping & the magazine
dsx2
604-231-0379
www.dsx2gate.com

use google to find the site that sells slide cards search under the term "swap magic" or "slide cards"

I think the full name of the mag. is Dengenki PS2 or something like that. Also Some of the members over at game faqs that can get access to this mag including DSX have stated that they will capture the game play and will upload it to the net for all to see and enjoy, 17 days from now. Keep your fingers crossed.
For more info rever to this thread from gamefaqs.com
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=24383292

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Sora_Matrix said:

[1] Soul Calibur 3
[2] Tales of Abyss
[3] Kingdom Hearts 2
[4] Rogue Galaxy
[6] Suikoden 4
[7] MGS 3 Subsistance
[8] Biohazard 4
[9] Gundam Seed
[10] "drama action game"

u wish they can rip it because there no ps2 emulator but good info thanx

Non-Existant One

Hey boys, and girls you can forget about the demo. Dsx2gates.com translator that translated the artical misstranslated. Here is the info from Kouli

"The mag was infact Dengenki PS2 http://www.mediaworks.co.jp/magazine/game/ps2.php

Listen, the pink box is the one that tells you what's coming for the next issue. The list you provided _IS_ taken from the _CURRENT_ issue:

[1] SOUL CALIBUR 3
[2] TALES OF ABYSS
[3] Kingdom Hearts 2 (It talks about Lion King and Nightmare Before X-Mas if you are wondering)
[4] ROGUE GALAXY
[5] DAWN OF DREAMS: ONIMUSHA 4
[6] MGS 3 Substance
[7] SUIKODEN 5
[8] BIOHAZARD 4
[9] Ryuu ga Gotoku
[10] GUNDAM SEED

Also, these are COVERAGES, ok. There IS NOWHERE where it says taikenban/demo. Taikenban section is all the way at the bottom, and the demo for current issue is Ikusa Gami."

So it looks like we will not be getting a Demo after all so don't waist your money.

DarkOblivion

I hate to break it you but the chance of something like that happening is unlikely. Besides even if it is put onto the internet it will still be a 1 or 2 GB file size maybe even bigger. Plus in order to play it you would need a PS2 emulator.

thats stupid, you can just burn it to a DVD and play it on ur PS2 ( if you have a chip in ur ps2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back